New Ohio WRX owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Ohio WRX owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, thought that I should introduce myself, since I am going to pick up my 2002 WRX tonight. This ...

New Ohio WRX owner

Hello all, thought that I should introduce myself, since I am going to pick up my 2002 WRX tonight. This is my first Subaru, but I have heard really good things about the company and that the WRX is a fun drive. (Seemed fun on the test drive).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Sorry to hear about living in Ohio, we all have our faults. Just kidding with ya. I'm from Pittsburgh right across the line
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Thanks for the welcome. I am actually thinking of moving to the Pittsburgh area in the next few years. I just want to finish my MBA first.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's not a bad city. I live in the northern suburbs. Actually do not go into the city much at all. It is a nice place. Decent amount of stuff job wise too. The suburbs around the city are really springing up. If you want some general advise about the area let me know.

Hope you enjoy hills and potholes though lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Registered User silverbullet207's Avatar
    What part of Ohio are ya from? I live in cincy and dont see too much action around here lol
    ** Hawk-Eye Alliance #513 **
    '06 WRX Stage 2

I am from around the Akron area of Ohio. Just getting bored of the area and figured moving to Pitt might not be a horrible change.

i didnt know that akron got the Fox all the way up there
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Registered User streetfighterkz's Avatar
    I'm from Akron as well. Over near UA to be exact.

There is suppose to be a few other WRX owners from around the area heading to Dragway 42 tonight. Feel free to come and race.

Later, Doug

Thanks for the invite, I need to watch my daughter tonight, so I can't make it, but maybe another time. Or if you all do a meet or something, let me know.

Registered User streetfighterkz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox925 View Post
    Or if you all do a meet or something, let me know.
    There used to be Superfly in Akron at Spaghetti Warehouse but that went away recently because of too many complaints.

Join www.forced4s.com. It's the regional club's website and there are alway's some meet going on somewhere.

Later, Doug

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.