subaru omega rwd conversin

This is a discussion on subaru omega rwd conversin within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone i have a 4wd subaru omega wagon hav taken out one front cv and it duz algud skids ...

subaru omega rwd conversin

hey everyone i have a 4wd subaru omega wagon hav taken out one front cv and it duz algud skids in the wet just wantin 2 no if i take out the other one will it b rwd

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

There are several other members from New Zealand but in general most members are from North America, and the equivalent model is the DL or GL.

These came FWD, select 4WD, or full 4WD. I don't know which of them you have but I also have no idea if what you did has much of a future, sorry.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.