New guy to clubWRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New guy to clubWRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i agree i think she looks great! wish i could have found my '08 as a wagon! im diggin the ...

i agree i think she looks great! wish i could have found my '08 as a wagon! im diggin the black thought thanks for the newfound faith! we'll be twins soon enough!

keep up the good work!
    thriVe //

'08 subaru wrx
    facebook.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by poly_poly-man View Post
    nah, don't drop it - it looks great that way.

Much more of a rally stance.
    Stock suspension + my incoming mudlfaps will definitely add to the fake rally stance

I'm planning on getting adjustable coils, so i will be able to switch from street to off-road stance (if needed).

Quote Originally Posted by ignite View Post
    i agree i think she looks great! wish i could have found my '08 as a wagon! im diggin the black thought thanks for the newfound faith! we'll be twins soon enough!

keep up the good work!
    I definitely love the 08+ wagons, but actually I hated wagons in general 3 months before I got the car until i saw them in person.

I personally love the blue on black combo over the Blue on Gold. (srry traditional goldy guys)

Glad i could bring you to the black-wheel side
    Last edited by JLAG; 06-06-2010 at 11:12 PM.

loving the wr blue on black wheels. i almost bought a wr blue one until i decided on spark silver. btw, lucky you! don't need a front plate! i really wanted to get a wrx plate on the front but oregon says no
    STINK-EYE MOB #15 ||

Quote Originally Posted by BenS View Post
    btw, lucky you! don't need a front plate! i really wanted to get a wrx plate on the front but oregon says no
    California says no too ,but it's not gonna stop me. Well not until i get pulled over.

Mostly everyone in my family doesn't run with a front-plate and they never get caught. (05 STI, 05 Civic SI, G35)

It seems that a lot of my friends do get pulled over for some reason... (240 , MR2, Prelude, Eclipse, RSX, ricer accord, Mustang GT)

I'll see was fate has in store for me
    You have just seen the coolest signature ever.

Congratulations...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JLAG View Post
    I personally love the blue on black combo over the Blue on Gold. (srry traditional goldy guys)
    i've had blue on gold for 3 years now and i'm sick of it... i just cant seem to part with them though. i'd love to buy a 2nd set of wheels in black & keep my goldies so i can change them out. i just dont feel like dropping the $$ right now

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by JLAG View Post
    California says no too ,but it's not gonna stop me. Well not until i get pulled over.

Mostly everyone in my family doesn't run with a front-plate and they never get caught. (05 STI, 05 Civic SI, G35)

It seems that a lot of my friends do get pulled over for some reason... (240 , MR2, Prelude, Eclipse, RSX, ricer accord, Mustang GT)

I'll see was fate has in store for me
    Haha gl with that. Wondering if the license plate on dash thing will fly in Oregon. Not that I like it like that, but I really want that wrx plate!
    STINK-EYE MOB #15 ||

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.