Hi, soon to be STI owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hi, soon to be STI owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I'm a soon to be 2011 wrx sti owner. Right now I own a chevy cobalt ss, its a ...

Talking Hi, soon to be STI owner

Hi, I'm a soon to be 2011 wrx sti owner. Right now I own a chevy cobalt ss, its a nice looking car but its slow, has awful wheel hop, tq steer, and handles like a boat. I test drove a new STI and fell in love. But I was talking to the dealer and I decided to wait until the 2011 sti comes out because I'm a fan of the big wing sedan.
    I wanted to come on here and start learning as much as I can before I get it. Whats the best mods to begin with on boxers? I was going to start with the SPT exhaust from the dealer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Don't be in such a rush to mod. Wait to see how the 2011 is equipped. Take some time and learn what is best for you and the way you plan to use / drive the car. I also would not limit yourself to SPT parts (despite my user name). There are a lot of great exhausts out there to consider.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I heard the SPT exhaust on a 2010 STI and I really liked it, it sounded nice an deep without being annoyingly loud.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2011STI View Post
    I heard the SPT exhaust on a 2010 STI and I really liked it, it sounded nice an deep without being annoyingly loud.
    Do you ears a favor and listen to some more.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

any suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.