Going to buy a 2011 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Going to buy a 2011 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by mikerulzu I just got an insurance quote, and it looks like it'll go up about 50% from ...

Quote Originally Posted by mikerulzu View Post
    I just got an insurance quote, and it looks like it'll go up about 50% from my '02 Camaro Z28. Never thought I'd be paying more than I do on a v8 sports car.
    You have to check around on the INS. I was quoted from $600 every 6 Months on my 09 Sti to $2000. INS companies are stupid and there is no standard. They all make their own rules and prices. I know what you mean, I had an '04 GTO when they came out and the INS was not that bad. Its all these young kids getting tickets in them and rolling them. I ended up with Allied INS who is part of Nationwide. An Sti is way worse than a WRX to insure from what ive heard.
    Last edited by Nigel79; 06-01-2010 at 06:00 PM.
    '09 Sti

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Prices for the 2011 have not been released yet. So at this point it is all speculation. I have been in contacted with three different dealerships in the Seattle area and no one has any answers on price, order date, arrival date, colors, etc. If you are interested in a 2011 subaru, I highly recommend you check out http://www.cars101.com . It is a highly informative site that is constantly being updated. So as soon as 2011 WRX info is released, it will be on there. Anyway, back to pricing, people are guessing around a 500-800 dollar increase from 2010 WRXs. Hope this helps..

Kevin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12