*My Aspen White '04 WRX*
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on *My Aspen White '04 WRX* within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello Everyone. Just thought I'd make a thread about my WRX. I bought this car about 7 months ago, so ...

*My Aspen White '04 WRX*

Hello Everyone. Just thought I'd make a thread about my WRX. I bought this car about 7 months ago, so it isn't very new to me. I'm always on this website and just today I finally decided that I'd make a user name and start posting some things. Just to start off I'd like to say what a great site, with a ton of knowledgeable people on here. It's always nice to be able to surf through the forums for whatever it is you're looking for and have a ton of answers to basically anything you need to know. Moving on...I purchased my WRX about 7 months ago, having done a lot of research on Subaru's I decided this is what I wanted and came across this beauty, with only 59,000 miles. So far, I don't have a whole lot of engine mods done, but I plan on doing a fine list of things. Really was hoping to buy an STi, but only being 18 years old and having only 1 job, it would be kinda hard to pay for the car and the insurance, this being a little bit cheaper was easier with the money I had saved and the insurance wasn't as big of a deal, but I am extremely happy with what I have. Hope you enjoy

List of Mods so far:
    -Prodrive P1's
    -Tein Basic Coilovers
    -Perrin Front/Rear Sway Bars
    -Perrin Front/Rear Strut Bars
    -STi exhaust (going to get rid of it once I get more in depth, just got a good deal and it's better than the stock one)
    -K&N intake (cheesy, I know, but it will definitely be changed out when I have money for the real parts)
    -Cusco Catch Can
    -Hella Supertone Horns
    -Subaru 4-pot brake upgrade w/ slotted rotors
    -Added a 10in. Sub
    -Turbo Timer
    -Tints, red lug nuts, shift knob, de-badged and a few other things to make it look cosmetically better.

Here are some pictures, let me know what you think:

(YES, I know my license plate number is in the picture)

I also went through the underneath and tidied up everything with some paint, turned out very well!

Last edited by WRXshun; 05-25-2010 at 04:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Super clean!
    Very nice

Welcome to ClubWRX

Beautiful car! Makes me want to go detail mine!!!

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    beautiful. welcome!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Wow, that subframe looks amazing! Good job on keeping it clean, that's a great looking car.

Thanks guys! Keep the comments coming...

I Support ClubWRX
    I like the sti fog covers personally an I'd add a vlimited lip. Also the 05s had that black piece off the side skirt painted, I'd add those as well.

We all know I'd also go wingless

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    I like the sti fog covers personally an I'd add a vlimited lip. Also the 05s had that black piece off the side skirt painted, I'd add those as well.

We all know I'd also go wingless
    Lovin' all of those ideas. The vlimited lip is sick, along with those fog light covers would make the front end. I need more money, lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    That's what I'm here for.

I also like black fmic with 2.5rs hoods

+1 on going wingless. That thing is clean and i'm loving the white. Lose the turbo timer though, it's not doing anything for you. Sell it and put it towards a cat-less up pipe. Definitely the next thing you should swap out.

Oh MAJOR EDIT. That is NOT where the jack stands go. You are going to see some bending the second the pressure comes out of your floor jack.
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

Quote Originally Posted by CmrnDrgn View Post
    +1 on going wingless. That thing is clean and i'm loving the white. Lose the turbo timer though, it's not doing anything for you. Sell it and put it towards a cat-less up pipe. Definitely the next thing you should swap out.

Oh MAJOR EDIT. That is NOT where the jack stands go. You are going to see some bending the second the pressure comes out of your floor jack.
    Those weren't actually holding it up, they were just there for saftey reasons. I have $200 dollars to spend on it as of right now, what do I do? the lip? fog light covers? or DP, UP? So many decisions.

I Support ClubWRX
    Since you have an intake I would personally invest in some engine management

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Since you have an intake I would personally invest in some engine management
    Such as an AP? or Should I just have a protune thrown on it. Not really liking the idea of spending $550 on an AP. I have $200 to spend though, right now, what should I do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXshun View Post
    Those weren't actually holding it up, they were just there for saftey reasons. I have $200 dollars to spend on it as of right now, what do I do? the lip? fog light covers? or DP, UP? So many decisions.
    Uppipe.
    Attn '02-'05 WRX Owners: The Importance of the Uppipe Mod

Such as an AP? or Should I just have a protune thrown on it. Not really liking the idea of spending $550 on an AP. I have $200 to spend though, right now, what should I do with it?
    http://www.tactrix.com/

phew hahah. 220... Get an up pipe! You're not going to want a tune until you have one anyhow, getting one won't require a tune, aaand it will save your turbo now, and even more so once you're tuned...
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.