Hey Guys. New Here, and Want To Share My Controversial Idea - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hey Guys. New Here, and Want To Share My Controversial Idea within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX Silverline cars are clean. Most are worked on/tuned by Bobby at PRE Good to know man, ...

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Silverline cars are clean. Most are worked on/tuned by Bobby at PRE
    Good to know man, that only assures me further.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The fact is if it was rebuilt correctly the car will be just fine. The downside is that obviously the car is not worth as much as a clear title car and the cars actual worth is a huge gray area. If you plan on keeping the car and having fun with it than the reconstructs are always fine for the correct owner.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    The fact is if it was rebuilt correctly the car will be just fine. The downside is that obviously the car is not worth as much as a clear title car and the cars actual worth is a huge gray area. If you plan on keeping the car and having fun with it than the reconstructs are always fine for the correct owner.
    The plan is to DD it for the next 2-3 years, while I finish my 2 years of college, and get a job. I can do that under warranty which is a plus. Then I want to get another DD. and build it.

So I think this option is great for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12