so can anyone give me advice
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on so can anyone give me advice within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm new here. I got a 2007 WRX TR. I got it 2 years ago - its still completely stock ...

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States

so can anyone give me advice

I'm new here. I got a 2007 WRX TR. I got it 2 years ago - its still completely stock except for tints and 2004 tail lights... I'm lookin for a cat-back exhaust thats not too loud - but noticeable and decently priced. cops around here hound you like crazy... oh and I was looking into suspension later on down the line - springs or coil-overs? thanks alot

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

rsr exmag looks stock and is quiet on the highway. not loud until u get on it. borla hush is very quiet.

yeah i was checkin out the borla. im tryin to stay away from cheap brands since ive heard the quality of the exhaust sometimes. isnt that great

cobb makes a good cat back. its 50 state legal on the sound. and you can definately notice it when you lay into it, and is quiet on the hwy. youtube can help you with some of the sounds you can expect
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Stromung exhausts are nice..i got mine and love it
    FREEEEDOMMM!!!!!

2000 FBP Civic SI - stolen/sold
    2005 PSM WRX - current

Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    cobb makes a good cat back. its 50 state legal on the sound. and you can definately notice it when you lay into it, and is quiet on the hwy. youtube can help you with some of the sounds you can expect
    yeah i was actually lookin at the cobb. its a little pricey though but ill check it out!

I Support ClubWRX
    You get what you pay for.. Look into used, several people always changing there minds.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann
    cobb makes a good cat back. its 50 state legal on the sound.
    That's false.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Look into used, several people always changing there minds.
    There are great deals to be had in the classifieds section. My Invidia downpipe and Borla catback cost me $200.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.