Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Lurked here a while back, then got a WRX now I feel my account here would be a little more ...

Hi

Lurked here a while back, then got a WRX now I feel my account here would be a little more justified. Used to have a 1999 L with a few things done to it, went through a few motors, got tired of it, so I got a Bugeye and couldn't be happier.

2002 WRX
    Catless downpipe
    ERZ catback (Greddy Evo2 knockoff)
    STi carbon sidemarkers

I've only had it for about 3 weeks now so I haven't done much. Did an oil change, have put in about 8 hours of claybarring it. Wash it every time it gets dusty. Changed the oil yesterday. Found a hole in the radiator a few days ago so I ordered a Mishimoto Alluminum rad. from ImportImageRacing. Great guys to deal with BTW.

Future plans are coilovers and wheels, tint, 6 speed, E85, VF39, EWG, all the random bolt ons. The AutoX thing isn't my cup of tea so, I'll be doing more power mods than anything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States
    damn thats clean kid. very nice. you mostly see the bug-eye rexs tainted and abused by now. always loved white - but i got black, go figure lol.

Really clean bugeye. Best of luck with her and I like your future mod list, except for no twisties lol.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter888 View Post
    Really clean bugeye. Best of luck with her and I like your future mod list, except for no twisties lol.
    ha, I just have never really gotten into the AutoX thing. I love TimeAttack and track days but, I don't want to take the car to that kind of track, I'd be too scared. I'll go and watch though! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDznuts86 View Post
    damn thats clean kid. very nice. you mostly see the bug-eye rexs tainted and abused by now. always loved white - but i got black, go figure lol.
    Thanks.

Yep, they're either beat to piss, or someone thinks they're still worth 10k with 130k miles on them.

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Oh, figured I'd pop a pic of the old car in here.

Very fun car but, I just couldn't give it the time it needed. I learned a lot though. Built my first shortblock for the car and turned every bolt in the engine bay. Definately worth all the pain/money. Now I know where everythings at with the new car as well.