Future Subie owner

This is a discussion on Future Subie owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up guys, i currently own a 2008 Altima Coupe and i love the car but its time for some ...

Future Subie owner

Whats up guys, i currently own a 2008 Altima Coupe and i love the car but its time for some change. I feel in love with the new Suby Hatches when they came out. It wont trade in my car for a suby for at least a year, but i wanted to join the forums so when i do get it ill be on top of things . Im not sure which subie ill end up getting though. The STI hatches are pricier than the wrx hatches but the sti styling is just wayyy better. And ive never really been a fan of the WRX sedans but maybe if a see a couple of nice ones on the site i might change my mind . So hopefully i could learn a lot from you guys and hopefully ill have my subie soon . Ill post some pics of my altima soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72