Non-WRX owner here. Ohio

This is a discussion on Non-WRX owner here. Ohio within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. Figured I'd join here as I've been looking at a few WRX's here. Can't afford a SRT-4, so ...

Non-WRX owner here. Ohio

Hey guys.

Figured I'd join here as I've been looking at a few WRX's here. Can't afford a SRT-4, so I'll go with my *very close* #2 choice. Something about AWD + Turbo is just.....hot.

Found one for $2900 I'm going to hopefully go look at Monday. Probably junk but hey.....there are diamonds in the rough sometimes!

Heard a lot about the Boxer engine being pretty damn tough. Lets hope so (buddy who owns a near 400whp SRT-4 is a body guy, so he can fix dents and dings).

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Be sure to look over a low-priced car very carefully, as they can can be extremely expensive.

Enjoy the forum.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Welcome and good luck.