2011 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OMG!!! Now I got a reason to trade my 08WRX in... haha Damn I hope they didn't make any changes ...

Cool 2011 wrx

OMG!!! Now I got a reason to trade my 08WRX in... haha Damn I hope they didn't make any changes on the pipes. So glad I didn't put the perrin up & down pipes on yet that I just bought.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The 2010 STI Sedan is supposed to be arriving in August also. At least that's what everyone is saying in the dealership.

saw them at NYIAS last month.. didn't get a chance to check it out closer though, was working the show

I justed wrecked my 9-day old WRX hatch premuim and i have een bugging the dealer looking for release date on the 011 same WRX. They said originally end of july, now its not till end of August, early Sept. so i am waitng but everdayh is harder nd harder to just go get another 10 even though the new WRX has the widebody, either that or i am going to go and get a used 09 STI!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010wrxhatch View Post
    I justed wrecked my 9-day old WRX hatch premuim and i have een bugging the dealer looking for release date on the 011 same WRX. They said originally end of july, now its not till end of August, early Sept. so i am waitng but everdayh is harder nd harder to just go get another 10 even though the new WRX has the widebody, either that or i am going to go and get a used 09 STI!
    How'd you wreck it?
    Float like a butterfly and sting like when I pee

this thing come with hids stock now?

I Support ClubWRX
    I can't wait to see the new 2011 Sti's and WRXs.
    Also I am so glad that Subaru is having the Sti come in a sedan and Wagon there's something for everyone.
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.