Newbie to the Subie

This is a discussion on Newbie to the Subie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've been driving for about a year now and my pos Grand am's head gasket blew. New car time I've ...

Newbie to the Subie

I've been driving for about a year now and my pos Grand am's head gasket blew.

New car time

I've always been in love with impreza's and with me finally getting a steady job my mom thinks it'd be cool if we get a car loan from the bank for around 6-7 maybe7,5k (I would pay her the payments of course. I'm not the spoiled little rich kid you're thinking of.)

I want nothing other than a wrx.
    I'm from Cincinnati and looking for someone that might be letting go of theirs for a little less than 8k.

So if anyone knows of one around here forsale i figured this would be the best place to look.

Can't wait to officially join the Scoobyru communit officiall

thanks a lot!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You're probably going to get more of a headache than anything for 8k unless someone REALLY wants to get rid of the car. Hope you find what you're looking for though, the WRX is a great car.

Welcome to the site.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

don't know about Cincinatti, but it'll be hard to find a decent one for that price. But if its what you want, have patience and you'll find one.

Good luck
    02 MBP Stg 2 Bugeye
    Bugeye Mafia #107

WRB '02 Stage 2+ WRX - SOLD (and dearly missed)

07 OBP WRX (Wife's) SOLD

I've seen some hatches go for less than 7. i know it's possible. but the only one availible right now is an auto. and that just isn't getting the full feel of a subie to me.

oh and thanks for welcoming me!

Quote Originally Posted by lilnev11 View Post
    I've seen some hatches go for less than 7. i know it's possible. but the only one availible right now is an auto. and that just isn't getting the full feel of a subie to me.
    It is definitely possible! and I agree, unless you are physically unable to drive a manual or do not/will not drive one, don't get an automatic. It's still a great car, but you will probably regret not holding out for another.
    02 MBP Stg 2 Bugeye
    Bugeye Mafia #107

WRB '02 Stage 2+ WRX - SOLD (and dearly missed)

07 OBP WRX (Wife's) SOLD

just keep searching man, i got mine for 10 so its possible that ull find one for you price.
    Whats wrong with a yellow car?