03 WRX questions

This is a discussion on 03 WRX questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, I am new to this website. I just picked up this 03 WRX rally blue for a good deal, ...

03 WRX questions

Hello, I am new to this website. I just picked up this 03 WRX rally blue for a good deal, I am already currently converting the interior to the STI interior.

I am more into performance but seeing as I am new to these types of engines I am unsure of my path, I used to be into DSM's now I take a big leap into the subi's.

So I was asking you all if there was a path that if you could take where you would go for the performance aspect, for instance I am unsure if the stock BOV can hold the psi from a bigger turbocharger so do I need to upgrade the BOV right away?

another question that pops into my head is what exhaust should i run i didn't want to make it a loud obnoxious roar just the conservative definitive idle that they have. possibly some type of hi-flow cat, i was looking at Megan Racing exhaust systems from the turbo back, any ideas?

another question that popped into my head was the vf34 and the vf39, i could get a new vf34 for around 900 or should i just look for a used vf39 and what is the difference between the two?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome and read the stickies bro.
    Hawkeye Alliance#208
    "Time to stab out" - Andy Clair