After a LOOOONG time..here she is!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on After a LOOOONG time..here she is! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I have been on the forum since January and that is how long my WRX has been on order. ...

After a LOOOONG time..here she is!

So I have been on the forum since January and that is how long my WRX has been on order. Needless to say, I canceled my original order and found a LIMITED instead of a PREMIUM in Maryland and I drove down there today to pick her up(oh it was also an *INTERNET SALE* got it for $27,877 w/sports grille, illumination, mats, wheel locks and mirror compass)...HERE SHE IS!!!

At the dealer:

In my driveway:

Also as a side note: HERITAGE SUBARU in Owings Mills, MD is AWESOME!! Seriously guys. They were the nicest and most helpful people I have ever had to deal with! I recommend them ANY DAY of the week
    Stink-Eye Member #83
    2010 WRX Hatch Limited, Obsidian Black Pearl with Sports Grille
    Tinted windows/tails, TurboXS CBE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

JT7
    Congrats!! Man, I would have went crazy waiting that long - only 7 weeks when I ordered mine in January.
    2010 Obsidian Black 5 Door
    - Stink Eye Mob #190

congrads and welcome
    Hawkeye Alliance#208
    "Time to stab out" - Andy Clair

Quote Originally Posted by JT7 View Post
    Congrats!! Man, I would have went crazy waiting that long - only 7 weeks when I ordered mine in January.
    Well it wasnt tooo bad. I had my old ride for awhile and was trying to sell it...so the wait was welcome. But I had been waiting a month or so after I had sold the cobalt. Thanks for the welcome guys!
    Stink-Eye Member #83
    2010 WRX Hatch Limited, Obsidian Black Pearl with Sports Grille
    Tinted windows/tails, TurboXS CBE

Woooo Hooo!!! Looks sweet!!! Congrats on getting the limited... well worth it I think! You'll love the heated seats, mirrors and wiper blades. Plus the HID lighting is OUT STANDING!!!

One of the best HID lighting systems I've driven with. Far beats out BMW, Lexus, Mercedes that I've driven in. I'm thinking these are the 55w HIDs and not the 35w which definitely make a difference. Plus the raise and lower feature is soooo nice... even though I just leave them adjusted all the way up.

Put some miles on that thing!!!

Nice ride - I agree w/ you about Heritage. When I was looking, they only had a sedan there. I told them I was really unsure b/c I wanted a 5 door. With a straight face, the salesmen said "well then don't buy this car...you should get exactly what you want" You don't hear that everyday from a car salesmen.

Looks like you got a good deal too....I paid that for my premium 09 back in September (subwooder and ipod connection)
    2009 WRX 5 door White - "wht out"
    1998 VW Passat 1.8T Black - blown engine
    1988 Porsche 944 Black - sold
    1999 Honda CBR 600 - sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.