New Member 2nd Bug Eye WRX Needs Some Parts....

This is a discussion on New Member 2nd Bug Eye WRX Needs Some Parts.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey I am new to the forum I have a 2002 WRX all black wingless that I just picked up. ...

New Member 2nd Bug Eye WRX Needs Some Parts....

Hey I am new to the forum I have a 2002 WRX all black wingless that I just picked up. I had an 03 which I bought pretty modified but it did not have really great stuff in it and not my taste so I put it back to stock. I put it on craigslist and someone gave me a good number on it so I sold it, two days later I found my black WRX and am very happy with how things have worked out.

For background on myself I just graduated College and am awaiting to hear back from law schools hopefully getting my JD in the near future.

Here is my silver WRX when I bought it....

Luckily it came with all the stock parts so.....

When I sold it....

My Black 2002 WRX

Has a Seibon CF Hood and 17 INch Gunmetal rims w snow tires. The car was a trade in at a local delaership so must have just been in winter mode when turned in. I'd like to get stock MOMOs for it if anyone has them.

For performance it has a Cobb downpipe, perrin exhaust, blitz turbo timer, cobb intake and a perrin short throw. Nothing crazy just nice quality stuff. Suspension wise it is lowered with SPT front and rear strut towers and sub frame braces.

As for my other cars I have a 2006 Cobalt SS SC and I have a Suzuki GSXR Alstare.

If anyone has stock fogs and trim pieces I would buy them, also stock wheels would be great. The previous owner must have had a front mount on it at some point and removed most of the stuff under the front bumper.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice and Congrats
    02 MBP Stg 2 Bugeye
    Bugeye Mafia #107

WRB '02 Stage 2+ WRX - SOLD (and dearly missed)

07 OBP WRX (Wife's) SOLD

Welcome! Nice bugeye!! Also...I had a 2007 Cobalt SS/SC...AWESOME FREAKING CAR!! But I sold it for the REX because I really need the AWD, the cobalt was no bueno in the winter
    Stink-Eye Member #83
    2010 WRX Hatch Limited, Obsidian Black Pearl with Sports Grille
    Tinted windows/tails, TurboXS CBE

Yea the cobalt sucks in the snow. I bought it new and never drove it in snow and salt and always had a winter SUV. I sold it and was planning on driving the SS this past winter and hit a deer on the first snow fall Then I bought a Jeep Cherokee and ran it all winter then fixed the SS in spring so it worked out well.

AWD is great though

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    i have stock fogs, one has some cracks but no holes and doesnt leak. I'll let em go cheap, pm me if you want them
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    i have stock fogs, one has some cracks but no holes and doesnt leak. I'll let em go cheap, pm me if you want them
    Pmed hope you have the trime pieces that would be great!

Rims

Are you looking to get rid of any of the Rims you have?

Sorry out of rims however I am trying to sell my 2004 wrx w ppg trans