New to Clubwrx.net 2003, onyx black 03 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to Clubwrx.net 2003, onyx black 03 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums here and to the Subaru Impreza WRX. I bought my 03 WRX back ...

Cool New to Clubwrx.net 2003, onyx black 03 WRX

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forums here and to the Subaru Impreza WRX.

I bought my 03 WRX back in july and have been driving it regularly slowly learning about the Subi's pro's and cons.. So far i love my car!

Mods on my WRX are:
    Catless UP and DP 3 Inch
    Cartboy Short Throw Shifter
    Cartboy Bushings
    Dakota Digitital gauges (boost/OIL pressure/Oil Temp) I hate them I want Mechanical bad!
    Stock ECU
    Open ECU Stage 2 tune "re flashed"
    Custom Snorkus (just bought a legit one looking for a DIY)
    Greddy BOV (wondering if i should set it to Recirculate)

All of these were done prior to me buying the car.
    Luckily the two prior owners were very good to the WRX almost 75% of the miles were highway and it was driven by my friends wife who would freak out if the car went over 4k RPMS

here are some pictures...

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/s...han88/WRX4.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! I love those wheels! Looks like a mighty clean bugeye!
    "Good design is a lot like clear thinking made visual." - Edward Tufte

Bugeye Mafia #314

Very nice and well kept! Good buy
    Welcome!

Thank you both I got it off my friend for $9,500... His wife babied the ever living H*ll out of it. it had 98,000 miles on it.
    I just put a new timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump on it and did a coolant flush and cleaned out some gunk that was in there... Oh yeah i forgot on the mods My friend put a HUGE radiator in it. It stays pretty cool

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.