New WRX Limited Hatch purchase

This is a discussion on New WRX Limited Hatch purchase within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone, Just purchased a 2010 WRX limited 5 door Obsidian Black with SPT exhaust and Dimming rear view mirror ...

Banned

New WRX Limited Hatch purchase

Hi everyone,
    Just purchased a 2010 WRX limited 5 door Obsidian Black with SPT exhaust and Dimming rear view mirror with compass and Homelink.(Got a great deal)
    Will be picking it up tomorrow. I traded in a 2008 Mustang GT (which I will miss) and a 2008 Suzuki SX4 AWD (cool little car) on the WRX . I wanted to go down to driving just one car that I can use in winter and summer.
    The test ride was Awesome. It pulls harder that the stang but not buy a whole lot. I was wondering if any of you experts out there can give me some tips/info. on my new Rex. Like , what can I expect for gas mileage , all season tire options, radio upgrades.(I did get the media hub option and would just like to add a sub to enhance the bass.), and overall reliabilty.
    Thanks Everyone

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome and congrats on the great purchase. This should be a good start to answer some of your questions.

First Modifications - what to do and not to do
    2008 OBP STi
    traded in: 2004 PSM WRX
    Stink Eye Mob #25
    08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery...

Welcome. And kill choice on on a Rex. There are a lot of good ways to upgrade your audio. I have a Kenwood DVD unit, and it's awesome. Alpine and Pioneer are awesome head units also. For highs and midrange I really like the Hertz setup I have. Then subs you could always go the ever impressive RF, Alpine, or for good low bass a Kicker Solo. Let us know what you decide.
    Hawkeye Alliance#208
    "Time to stab out" - Andy Clair

Quote Originally Posted by ralph958 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Just purchased a 2010 WRX limited 5 door Obsidian Black with SPT exhaust and Dimming rear view mirror with compass and Homelink...
    Let me know how the leather is. I'm considering the same car (hopefully within the next couple months), but I don't want my butt slipping around the seat.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Just got my 2010 WRX sedan Limited last week. Luv it!

Now for my first NOOB question: Do all 2010 Limited's come stock with SPT exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymck View Post
    Just got my 2010 WRX sedan Limited last week. Luv it!

Now for my first NOOB question: Do all 2010 Limited's come stock with SPT exhaust?
    No. It is still an option. I am also picking up my 2010 WRX Limited OBP Hatch on Tuesday. Can't wait!!!!!!
    Stink-Eye Member #83
    2010 WRX Hatch Limited, Obsidian Black Pearl with Sports Grille
    Tinted windows/tails, TurboXS CBE