Im new - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Im new within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SethMurray2002 thats exactly why joined here is to get some helpful tips! thanks for the input guys, ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SethMurray2002
    thats exactly why joined here is to get some helpful tips! thanks for the input guys, and yeah an up pipe is on my to do list but im thinking about getting a downpipe nd completing my exhaust then ill get and up pipe, but i really want to drop my car a few inches. any thoughts on how low? i dont use my car to race i use it to show off and to be very loud and piss off the cops=) and i have loved subarus ever since i was a kid which wasnt that long ago haha.
    I'd do an uppipe first, personally.

Subarus tend not to handle too much of a drop. If your only concern is looks, the S.Techs would be your "best bet", but these will decrease the handling characteristics of your car and decrease the life of your struts while doing so (these are the "show, not go" people). If you want some function and fashion, you'll need to be more reasonable with the drops/rates.

also what do u think about a blac sti spoiler?? should i put one on my car or get a carbon fiber trunk? there is so much wanna do but im kinda on a budget right now! anything helps guys
    Personally, I'm not a fan of STi spoilers on WRXs. Some people like it, some don't.

I wouldn't bother doing CF body panels.

and also one last thing, clutch, i need to get one! wats ur thoughts on that
    OEM
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok thanks for all the tips and everything
    Whats wrong with a yellow car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12