Considering Buying a 02-03 Subie Sedan

This is a discussion on Considering Buying a 02-03 Subie Sedan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi im new.. im looking at buying a a subie for the colorado mountain.. one big concern i had was ...

Considering Buying a 02-03 Subie Sedan

Hi im new.. im looking at buying a a subie for the colorado mountain.. one big concern i had was if any one can tell me if a few snowboards will fit through the pass though in the sedan... much info would greatly make my decision.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I kinda doubt it, the pass through is pretty small. You'd probably be better off looking into a wagon, or a roof rack for the sedan.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

No way! I have a 150 and a 156 board and they both fit fine in my WRX. I just pull down the middle in the back seat from where it goes through my trunk and I'm good. I can even angle them both in the back seat so it gives space in the trunk for my homeboys to ride in! But if you plan on having more then 2 boards def get a rack.

You should be fine man. I'll sell you my 2003 WRX for 13k. (Need to pay off what I owe...) It has 83k miles now... Nothing but a HKS hi-power on it and a short shifter. Basically stock.

So your saying it's possible to fit 2 boards.. I need at least 3... Plus 3 peeps and gear.. I believe the subie can account for that.. And I right?

Quote Originally Posted by SnoWRX View Post
    So your saying it's possible to fit 2 boards.. I need at least 3... Plus 3 peeps and gear.. I believe the subie can account for that.. And I right?
    That much stuff definitely go with the roof rack. Thule makes a very good rack.
    Hawkeye Alliance#208
    "Time to stab out" - Andy Clair