Hey, just a new kid...kinda literally
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hey, just a new kid...kinda literally within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; SO For years now, I've been attracted to Subarus. Now that I'm old enough to drive (yes...16) I'm planning on ...

Hey, just a new kid...kinda literally

SO
    For years now, I've been attracted to Subarus. Now that I'm old enough to drive (yes...16) I'm planning on getting one for myself.

I think about 2 years ago, i began reading articles, howtos, etc on here, NASIOC, etc. etc.

As I said before, I'm now old enough to drive and i plan on buying myself a Subaru (most likely a bugeye).

When saying i buy myself one, i do mean buy myself. Been saving up for this. I've got about 8,500 for the car. (kinda hard to save up for the car when playing something as expensive as paintball on a weekly basis)

So ya, hope I will be able to contribute to the forum

I'm sure you fine people enjoy proper grammar. So, i think I'll fit in just fine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Welcome to the Club!

Good to hear you're responsible enough to be paying for the car yourself! Definitely will make you appreciate it that much more.

And good grammar rocks! LULZ
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Welcome. Enjoy the forums, and listen very closely to the input here. We are a family of the most hardened Soob enthusiasts there are on the earth.....
    Hawkeye Alliance#208
    "Time to stab out" - Andy Clair

Quote Originally Posted by mmmarmite View Post
    SO
    For years now, I've been attracted to Subarus. Now that I'm old enough to drive (yes...16) I'm planning on getting one for myself.

I think about 2 years ago, i began reading articles, howtos, etc on here, NASIOC, etc. etc.

As I said before, I'm now old enough to drive and i plan on buying myself a Subaru (most likely a bugeye).

When saying i buy myself one, i do mean buy myself. Been saving up for this. I've got about 8,500 for the car. (kinda hard to save up for the car when playing something as expensive as paintball on a weekly basis)

So ya, hope I will be able to contribute to the forum

I'm sure you fine people enjoy proper grammar. So, i think I'll fit in just fine.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark WRX View Post
    Welcome. Enjoy the forums, and listen very closely to the input here. We are a family of the most hardened Soob enthusiasts there are on the earth.....
    Will do old fogie

Welcome fellow paintballer, i played ALOT when i was your age, still got my UL'ed pm6 enjoy the forums

Chris
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    Definitely will make you appreciate it that much more.
    Yes, for sure.
    I've always taken pride with paying for my own stuff. (Its kinda important in paintball community. Rich, spoiled kids getting their parents to buy them 1,000 setups only from them to break them or quit playing after a month.)

But ya.
    Working odd jobs, mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow etc. as a youngling. Then when i hit 10 i began reffing soccer. Main supply of income for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Welcome fellow paintballer, i played ALOT when i was your age, still got my UL'ed pm6 enjoy the forums

Chris
    ORLY???

Thats neat. I had a Ul'd PM6 a couple years back.
    I kinda went oldschool now and play with a DM3 (matrix) and a PGP pistol. lol

But i've owned tons of guns. Went through my gun***** phase. A new gun every month or so.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! I bought my wrx when I was about your age also. Here I am four years.. No tickets, no accidents, etc. You definitely have a better appreciation for your vehicle and are a safer driver IMO since you're paying for everything yourself

big kudos for you.

& thankzzz for not talkin lyk dis.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Yes, for sure.

Working odd jobs, mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow etc. as a youngling. Then when i hit 10 i began reffing soccer. Main supply of income for me lol.
    Reffing soccer (as well as other jobs) bought me my bug eye there is good money there.

welcome... its nice to hear ur buying ur own car ull deff enjoy it more an take more pride in it ive always paid for my cars...i just got my first subaru (bugg eye) my self an its probly one of my favorit cars ive owned good luck finding a car ull deff be more then happy with it!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    thankzzz for not talkin lyk dis.
    N0 pr08L3m 9IRlfR4n. I 7rY wh3n i K4N

ORLY???

Thats neat. I had a Ul'd PM6 a couple years back.
    I kinda went oldschool now and play with a DM3 (matrix) and a PGP pistol. lol

But i've owned tons of guns. Went through my gun***** phase. A new gun every month or so.
    Hell ya man, me and my buddys have all had to many to count. The dm3 shoots like a dream i had one. Then got a dm4 with some crazy lazer engraving and kept it for a year or so. What you think about the new egos... pretty sick guns.. i wanna shoot one. I been playin for about 6 years, only 4 years was i really serious though (played every weekend). Awesome sport
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Hell ya man, me and my buddys have all had to many to count. The dm3 shoots like a dream i had one. Then got a dm4 with some crazy lazer engraving and kept it for a year or so. What you think about the new egos... pretty sick guns.. i wanna shoot one. I been playin for about 6 years, only 4 years was i really serious though (played every weekend). Awesome sport
    i had an 09 ego. Sold it. Honestly not to much different than the 08 or 07 minus the milling and the new solenoid.
    However. A buddy of mine has the 10. Shoots like a dream. Shoots like a nicely tuned Intimidator.

(...rest of the forum is so in the dark about this stuff)

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    N0 pr08L3m 9IRlfR4n. I 7rY wh3n i K4N
    ˙ʎǝɯoɥ ʇɐp ǝʞıן ןɹıb ɐɯ dn uıʇʇıɥ ǝq noʎ ʇ,uop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.