Hey, just a new kid...kinda literally - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hey, just a new kid...kinda literally within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by brfatal ˙ʎǝɯoɥ ʇɐp ǝʞıן ןɹıb ɐɯ dn uıʇʇıɥ ǝq noʎ ʇ,uop...

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    ˙ʎǝɯoɥ ʇɐp ǝʞıן ןɹıb ɐɯ dn uıʇʇıɥ ǝq noʎ ʇ,uop

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mmmarmite View Post
    i had an 09 ego. Sold it. Honestly not to much different than the 08 or 07 minus the milling and the new solenoid.
    However. A buddy of mine has the 10. Shoots like a dream. Shoots like a nicely tuned Intimidator.

(...rest of the forum is so in the dark about this stuff)
    LOL, speaking a different language. I always wanted to play with a pistol, i played with a wgp pump action for a while, i liked it alot. Amazing how much paint you save...
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Will do old fogie
    Fogey??? Ouch. Only your age....... x 2(almost). But but seriously little bro bravo on saving for your own vehicle.
    Hawkeye Alliance#208
    "Time to stab out" - Andy Clair

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    *pistol who-ips cjm1991*

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    LOL, speaking a different language. I always wanted to play with a pistol, i played with a wgp pump action for a while, i liked it alot. Amazing how much paint you save...
    It just so happens im selling my pgp. PM me if you're remotely interested.

I played pump for a good 2 years.
    Tons of paint saved.

The gat i put together. Bought all the parts. Everything is either CCM or CP besides the body, which was an 03 WGP

yes, for sure.
    I've always taken pride with paying for my own stuff. (its kinda important in paintball community. Rich, spoiled kids getting their parents to buy them 1,000 setups only from them to break them or quit playing after a month.)

but ya.
    Working odd jobs, mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow etc. As a youngling. Then when i hit 10 i began reffing soccer. Main supply of income for me lol.

good job its good to see a kid that actually works hard to get what they want.... Just like me ive had a full time job since i was 15 1/2 and ive paid for everything ive ever owned by myself... And welcome you could probably find yourself an 04 for that price just search autotrader...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    And welcome you could probably find yourself an 04 for that price just search autotrader...
    Orly? Hmmm. Thats a thought. Wouldn't the insurance be greater on an 04 compared to an 02 or 03? (not like 02 or 03 is going to be cheap anyway lol)

orly? Hmmm. Thats a thought. Wouldn't the insurance be greater on an 04 compared to an 02 or 03? (not like 02 or 03 is going to be cheap anyway lol)
    honestly its gonna be high regardless cause of your age... When i was your age i had a 94 z28 and i was paying 346 a month for insurance.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)

honestly its gonna be high regardless cause of your age... When i was your age i had a 94 z28 and i was paying 346 a month for insurance.
    I see.
    Cars for Sale: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan in Shepherdsville, KY 40165: Sedan Details - 276496303 - AutoTrader.com

only 17 miles from me. Only downside is that its auto...

i see.

Only 17 miles from me. Only downside is that its auto...
    thats a good price... Id stay away from the autos though... See just be patient and youll find the right 1... Also look in the sunday paper and look for a private seller... Stay away from modded cars and you could find 1 advertised for 10k and talk them down cause you have cash...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801

thats a good price... Id stay away from the autos though... See just be patient and youll find the right 1... Also look in the sunday paper and look for a private seller... Stay away from modded cars and you could find 1 advertised for 10k and talk them down cause you have cash...
    You dont have to tell me to stay away from autos. Besides, i grew up learning to drive with a manual.

And I've been looking in the sundays and like those auto seller classifieds books (like you see in the front of stores)
    Subarus, particularly a decent WRX, are few and far in my area.

If i find one, they are either asking way to much or are highly modified. I really want to stay away from modified if i can just in case the previous owner completely FUBARd their car by adding a new turbo without a tune or something.

You dont have to tell me to stay away from autos. Besides, i grew up learning to drive with a manual.

And I've been looking in the sundays and like those auto seller classifieds books (like you see in the front of stores)
    Subarus, particularly a decent WRX, are few and far in my area.

If i find one, they are either asking way to much or are highly modified. I really want to stay away from modified if i can just in case the previous owner completely FUBARd their car by adding a new turbo without a tune or something.
    YEAH... ARE THERE any Subaru DEALERSHIPS IN YOUR AREA? THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOCATE 1 FOR YOU... I WAITED 6 MONTHS TO FIND MINE CAUSE I SPECIFICALLY WANTED AN 06 STOCK IN BLACK WITH LOW MILLAGE AND I FOUND IT... I LOOKED FOR YOU ON AUTOTRADER AND THAT WAS THE ONLY 1... WHAT IS THE NEAREST BIG CITY BY YOU?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801

YEAH... ARE THERE any Subaru DEALERSHIPS IN YOUR AREA? THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOCATE 1 FOR YOU... I WAITED 6 MONTHS TO FIND MINE CAUSE I SPECIFICALLY WANTED AN 06 STOCK IN BLACK WITH LOW MILLAGE AND I FOUND IT... I LOOKED FOR YOU ON AUTOTRADER AND THAT WAS THE ONLY 1... WHAT IS THE NEAREST BIG CITY BY YOU?
    Closest Subaru Dealership.
    Louisville
    Biggest city near me
    Louisville

Louisville is only about 45 minutes from me.
    Cincinnati is also very doable.
    Chicago...MAYBE

Louisville
    Biggest city near me
    Louisville

Chicago...MAYBE
    Cars for Sale: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan in Murfreesboro, TN 37129: Sedan Details - 277173612 - AutoTrader.com

TALK EM DOWN TO 7500
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Louisville
    Biggest city near me
    Louisville

Chicago...MAYBE
    Welcome!
    You're in KY?
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast