Hello from the Chi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello from the Chi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i ordered a wrx 5d satin white about a week ago and was just wondering what the wait time was ...

Hello from the Chi

i ordered a wrx 5d satin white about a week ago and was just wondering what the wait time was for other members. I know they say about 6-8 weeks, possibly a few more but i was wondering if anyone got it within 4 weeks or anything to get my hopes up even higher.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

couldn't tell you, but welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by agrigus View Post
    i ordered a wrx 5d satin white about a week ago and was just wondering what the wait time was for other members. I know they say about 6-8 weeks, possibly a few more but i was wondering if anyone got it within 4 weeks or anything to get my hopes up even higher.
    I ordered my wrx 5d limited on Feb 26 and it showed up a week ago. I may have just been lucky tho.
    2010 WRX Limited Black
    1991 Mustang Interceptor (For Sale)

Quote Originally Posted by jake1978 View Post
    I ordered my wrx 5d limited on Feb 26 and it showed up a week ago. I may have just been lucky tho.
    ha that's what i like to hear. anyone else have some 4 week stories or something like that? i ordered mine on the 20th of march and i already sold my car by owner and just hoping i don't have to wait too long. 4 weeks would be awesome for sure.

I ordered my sti 10 weeks ago and it's not here yet
    Stink Eye Mob 305
    2008 WRX sedan WR Blue
    2010 STi WR blue (ordered)

Quote Originally Posted by JWRX343 View Post
    I ordered my sti 10 weeks ago and it's not here yet
    not what i wanted to hear...i'm praying for 4 weeks. life sucks without a car

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.