09 wrx!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 09 wrx!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dag Nabbit. I was reading a post the other day that was showing how to install the boost gauge on ...

Dag Nabbit. I was reading a post the other day that was showing how to install the boost gauge on the side of the dash (right side). I have no clue what boost gauge it was and where it was. Anyone know what I'm talking about lol?

If not I'll punch the computer screen to teach you all a lesson.

Fun fact, my computer beat me at chess the other day so I had a rematch in a kickboxing match.... I won.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Found the gauge. So now I have to decide if I need to do SPT gauge first, short shifter first, or use the money for a golf membership.... Hmmmmm lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Relyt View Post
    Found the gauge. So now I have to decide if I need to do SPT gauge first, short shifter first, or use the money for a golf membership.... Hmmmmm lol.
    if you are choosing between and spt gauge or short shifter i would go with the shifter. as for the golf membership ur on your own

Quote Originally Posted by stlrob View Post
    if you are choosing between and spt gauge or short shifter i would go with the shifter. as for the golf membership ur on your own
    Trust me, I agree. You do have to be screwy to play the game. Its a game that makes NO sense. You can do something 10 times and not get the same results lol.

Either way, I guess you are right. The Short Shifter would have more 'use' that a gauge.

Well I just sold back a bunch of Jewelry from an ex ***** of a girlfriend and got about $700 so I am going to go ahead and get both the short shifter, AND the SPT boost gauge! Problem solved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12