Going to buy on Monday! hopefully

This is a discussion on Going to buy on Monday! hopefully within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My local Subaru dealer called yesterday and said they found the 2010 WRX base that i wanted with some extra ...

Going to buy on Monday! hopefully

My local Subaru dealer called yesterday and said they found the 2010 WRX base that i wanted with some extra options...The only thing is its located out of state. I wanted the short shifter and exhaust. He said it has the performance package which comes with the short shifter, the turbo gauge, and leather shift knob. It has the alloy wheel locks and all-weather floor mats. He told me they can install the exhaust before i pick it up which is great. So hopefully they are able to get it down to me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

awesomeee, how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Cummins View Post
    awesomeee, how much?
    $25,563

I was going to get a hatch which was $25,885, but they wont have it available before the end of the month in which i wanted the 2.9% finance rate.

Congrats. The short shifter, boost gauge, and exhaust is a must. It heightens the overall driving experience....IMO.
    Stink-eye Mob #1004

2011 SSM STi 4-Door
    2010 OBP WRX Limited 5-Door
    2001 Lexus IS300
    2001 Honda Prelude SH
    1977 Honda CVCC

Quote Originally Posted by hieu1004 View Post
    Congrats. The short shifter, boost gauge, and exhaust is a must. It heightens the overall driving experience....IMO.

The Hatch i was looking at had the turbo gauge. The sedan im looking at now has fog lights and body molding. I will have them add the exhaust and short shifter.

Quote Originally Posted by ssean2266 View Post
    $25,563

I was going to get a hatch which was $25,885, but they wont have it available before the end of the month in which i wanted the 2.9% finance rate.
    There is a good chance they'll still have that rate next month and if not, tell them to make up the difference with the price.

Quote Originally Posted by economatic View Post
    There is a good chance they'll still have that rate next month and if not, tell them to make up the difference with the price.
    Yeah, they have been renewing that monthly offer of financing every month for the last few months. I would get what you want and ask them to honor the financing.
    10 WRB WRX Wagon Premium

If the rate changes they wouldn't be able to honor the old rate as that is mandated by Subaru/Chase. But the dealership can always move the price a few hundred dollars to make up for the rate change.