Finally got my dream car... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Finally got my dream car... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Graham46 Yup, black definitely absorbs everything, but my friend was just mentioning that UV light, which damages ...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham46 View Post
    Yup, black definitely absorbs everything, but my friend was just mentioning that UV light, which damages everything over time, is in the blue spectrum, so things that are blue deflect it better, and things that are red would absorb more of it. I dont know much more than that. Maybe all the cars come coated with something that helps slow that process?
    How do you like your car so far regardless? It looks very sharp!
    I love my car! How do you like yours?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will def post pics soon! Photography is how I make a living, and favorite hobby, so I wont let you fine people down...

And lytec, I am absolutely smitten. As I mentioned, nothing has been done to mine at all, and Im not even sure what I would want to do if anything, they seem so perfect right from the start. Although now the past couple days Ive been learning everything I can about turbos, and it seems like if there is a way to get the boost to kick in at an earlier RPM, that might be a fun mod... Haha

Congrats! Just picked up an 06 as well. An incredible car all around good luck!

Congrats on the purchase - I have an 09 and live in white marsh. Saw your from harford county. Where at?

Also - saw your a govt contractor but in photography? What exactly do you do? I have always thought photography was cool but haven't taken the necessary steps to learning. However, I did buy my wife a nikon D40.

Anyways, good luck with the car. Let me know when you want to go roll through Loch Raven.
    2009 WRX 5 door White - "wht out"
    1998 VW Passat 1.8T Black - blown engine
    1988 Porsche 944 Black - sold
    1999 Honda CBR 600 - sold

Hey man, thanks for the congrats-- I am lovin it so far. I live in Street, just north of Bel Air-- Not far from white marsh at all.

I work at APG for the US army public health command. I take high res macro photos of insects that carry disease, like ticks, mosquitos, and sand flies. Its a pretty cool gig, I really enjoy macro photos and I do a lot of other cool stuff on the side. Heres my website:

Divided Sky Photography - Graham Snodgrass

Anything you want to know about photography, just ask, I may know the answer! Haha. And yeah maybe we should plan to go for a spin soon!

Ha - Isn't street near Pylesville? That's where my wife grew up. I took a lot of trips from Towson to Pylesville (harford rd to route 1 to 543) through highschool and college.

Your job sounds awesome! I'm a boring accountant for a public accounting firm. When I'm not traveling, I'm in Bmore.
    2009 WRX 5 door White - "wht out"
    1998 VW Passat 1.8T Black - blown engine
    1988 Porsche 944 Black - sold
    1999 Honda CBR 600 - sold

Congrats!!!!!

Yup, you got it right on the money, I live on 543.

Hey Graham46, I was looking at some of your HDR pics, and panoramas. They are absolutely stunning. You have some serious skills. Welcome to the club!

Thanks a lot! Very happy to be here haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.