Just ordered my First Subie!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just ordered my First Subie!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I want to say HI from the South Hills of Pittsburgh. I just ordered a 5 door, "Spark Silver" WRX ...

Just ordered my First Subie!!!!

I want to say HI from the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
    I just ordered a 5 door, "Spark Silver" WRX LTD with Short Shifter, Boost Guage, SPT Exhaust, and a few other options on it from Bowser "Pontiac" on Rt. 51.

Now I have to wait 8 to 12 weeks for it to arrive from Japan. I got a great deal on it, so it was worth it to get the one I wanted.

This is replacing my 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT. I still have my 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 that I can work on till the Subie arrives.

Hopefully all the parts I got on the car will help me not want to start modding too early... course the lack of money will probably be a better deterent for a little while.

Can't wait to get in touch and hopefully meet some of you fine people!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats...post pics.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by PewterTA View Post
    I want to say HI from the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
    I just ordered a 5 door, "Spark Silver" WRX LTD with Short Shifter, Boost Guage, SPT Exhaust, and a few other options on it from Bowser "Pontiac" on Rt. 51.

Now I have to wait 8 to 12 weeks for it to arrive from Japan. I got a great deal on it, so it was worth it to get the one I wanted.

This is replacing my 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT. I still have my 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 that I can work on till the Subie arrives.

Hopefully all the parts I got on the car will help me not want to start modding too early... course the lack of money will probably be a better deterent for a little while.

Can't wait to get in touch and hopefully meet some of you fine people!!
    Nope.. your hooked. Get ready for that "one more part"...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

As soon as I pick it up, I'll post some picks with it next to the "older brother."

Ohh I know about the mod thing. I just got in a group by on HIDs for the Trans Am. Nice $800 purchase, but well worth it considering the headlights on the TA aren't super great.

Course that goes with everything else, headers, Y pipe, high flow cat, Magnaflow CBE, intake, etc... on the TA... It's a never ending money pit. Just like the House I bought last year.

Money DEFINITELY goes out much quicker and easier than it comes in. Just need to win that Powerball!

F-bodies rock. You can make stupid power for little $$$...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome aboard and Congrats on the WRX!
    Silver-5Door FTW!

Please post pics when you get her!
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi WRX View Post
    Welcome aboard and Congrats on the WRX!
    Silver-5Door FTW!

Please post pics when you get him!
    fixed..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    fixed..
    Sorry I call all my cars female.
    My Subie's female! LOL
    Nothing wrong with males though.
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon

I don't look at the sonograms so I won't know until the little one pops out and I see him/her for the first time.

I do have to say though, most of my vehicles have been my "babies," I think I've even gender changed them a few times throughout their lives...

Hopefully I didn't create some internal complex with them.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes me to make my first mod to the subie.

Since it sounds like any type of intake, downpipe, etc you should get a tune with, that'll take some saving up. Course that's if no woman comes along, catches my heart, and takes all my money... Yes there are a lot of perks to being single! So hopeully, I won't get the urge too quickly to do something.

Congrats on the Subie

Wait till you actually have a little one then see how the modding goes LOL.

I purchased my SPT exhaust, Subaru fog light protectors, and and STi pinks springs 5/08 - exhaust and fog light protectors were installed 4/09 Springs still waiting to be installed but thats only cause I want the billstien shocks thats over @ NASIOC and once you do that might as well do sways and end links so yes it NEVARRRRR ends!
    I <3 SASHA.M

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterTA View Post
    I don't look at the sonograms so I won't know until the little one pops out and I see him/her for the first time.

I do have to say though, most of my vehicles have been my "babies," I think I've even gender changed them a few times throughout their lives...

Hopefully I didn't create some internal complex with them.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes me to make my first mod to the subie.

Since it sounds like any type of intake, downpipe, etc you should get a tune with, that'll take some saving up. Course that's if no woman comes along, catches my heart, and takes all my money... Yes there are a lot of perks to being single! So hopeully, I won't get the urge too quickly to do something.
    LOL!, I totally agree all of my cars have been my babies too.
    I never changed the sex one of them though.
    I am sure your cars have never confused. Sometimes its hard to tell until after a few years and you start to really know them.

Yeah, let me know what your first mod will be. Once you start theres no turning back, but that's the fun of the ride!
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon

One week down and the wait is killing me!!!

I'm trying to figure out how to keep my mind off of it...

Course my trade in (the Grand Am GT) isn't helping when headlights burn out and it got a flat tire over the weekend.

*whispers* I think she knows somethings up or wrong...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    they really do know! when i sold my 1st car, i went to drop her off at the new owners house and she wouldnt start (i had the car for months with no issues whatsoever). i think she was depressed lol

good luck on the wait & keep us updated when you get HER.

(ps: shuddup Bo, all cars are girls!)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

The wait will be well worth it!!!

Just got my first subaru today, and I'm lucky enough to say its a wrx. Hasn't even sat in the garage for more than an hour. I must say that I have a new love in my life!!! Freaking awesome car. Did not think it would be as fast as it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Uswag View Post
    Just got my first subaru today, and I'm lucky enough to say its a wrx. Hasn't even sat in the garage for more than an hour. I must say that I have a new love in my life!!! Freaking awesome car. Did not think it would be as fast as it is!
    You know you're not helping with the whole waiting thing!!!!

Glad to hear you're in love with the thing... makes me even more excited about getting it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast