New 2010 WRX Premium Toronto - Maintenance & Modding Questions

This is a discussion on New 2010 WRX Premium Toronto - Maintenance & Modding Questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I love this car, every second of driving it. I got it on friday and have already put on 1,000 ...

New 2010 WRX Premium Toronto - Maintenance & Modding Questions

I love this car, every second of driving it. I got it on friday and have already put on 1,000 km (canadian here). Black on black, leather, stereo is not as bad as i thought it would be, but man this baby can purrrrrrr... i think the best part has been taking friends for a spin and putting a smile on their face while scaring them all at the same time...

Anyone know of good research sites for understanding what all these different mods can do for the car? Some are self-explanatory, but some of the things mentioned on this forum are way over my head. I'm looking for something along the lines of 'modding 101'.

Also looking for some good maintenance tips, what can I do over & above the standard maintenance that I will get done at the dealership at the regularly scheduled intervals? I'm quite meticulous with everything I own but just not sure what to do, this is my 1st car.

Any help much appreciated. Pics attached!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00090-20100313-1549.jpg   IMG00089-20100313-1549.jpg   IMG00088-20100313-1549.jpg   IMG00087-20100313-1549.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the Club

I love those OEM gunmetals!!!!

As far as maintenenace above what the dealer does im not sure on that but im sure the senior members will chime in. I do the dealer scheduled maintenenance and my car runs perfect.

This link might prove useful -> Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC
    I <3 SASHA.M