Waiting has started...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Waiting has started... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, My GF and I just bought a new 2010 WRX Limited (white). Don't know where it is and ...

Waiting has started...

Hey everyone,

My GF and I just bought a new 2010 WRX Limited (white). Don't know where it is and when we'll get it but thats just a very small detail -- NOT!

Going from a 05 Lancer ES (reaching the last payment next month) and still under warranty for another 5 years and guess what, its going as a trade in at a very low price. Liked the car, never had issues but wanted something more exciting. Its breaking my heart but I know I will soon forget about this "normal" car.

This will be my second Subaru, the first one was a 92 Legacy Auto with Turbo. No more auto trans for me. Too weird when you are used to manual.

We looked and considered a new Civic Si and new Mitsubishi Ralliart. Civic Si: Well, its a Civic, can't go wrong but its a Civic. Ralliart: whooo this one was very appealing, wait a minute, where is my gear box? Paddle what? hum... Not saying that with the Recaro seats, you are sitting on the ground which suit me well IMO but not so well for my GF. STI and EVO is a step higher but not as good for a DD car and we don't plan on going on a track anytime soon. Roads are not in a good shape and I'm not getting any younger. 370z but can't justify buying a fun car only that would take room in my garage during all winter, was my first choice though.

Ok, it will be my GF car so what, I will own shares in it. I just can't get rid of my XTerra for many good reasons.

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to split some time between my tractor forum and here

Later, you lucky Subaru owners...

BTW, the Canadian model does not come with HID, weird.
    BTW2, I'm French so if my English sucks, please bare with me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    WELCOME!

You did just fine on the English!!

Congrats on the new subaru Take some time to read over the great info here and to get to know us all... We're a great bunch of subie fans here!

Enjoy the forum!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

That's weird that the canadian model does not come with HIDs. That is one of the main reasons I got the limited. Well, I am sure you guys will love the car. Good luck and welcome to the forums
    Stink-eye Mob #1004

2011 SSM STi 4-Door
    2010 OBP WRX Limited 5-Door
    2001 Lexus IS300
    2001 Honda Prelude SH
    1977 Honda CVCC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.