Chevy Driver seeing whats up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Chevy Driver seeing whats up within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Colossus I hear ya on different. However sometimes different means more trouble than its worth. Further you'll ...

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    I hear ya on different. However sometimes different means more trouble than its worth. Further you'll completly lose all back pressure. Dual 3 is enough. I have a decently healthy 94 Z28 on a four inch single and that WAY out flows what I need. If I were you I would look into some kind of cowl hood and get some kind of exposed air cleaner and leave the CAI out of it. You'll make more power the other way.
    I have an L88 hood, So I have room to run the piping. It will be more of a ram air system than a CAI.
    When I say dual 4" exhaust I am talking about just the pipe exiting out the side, I made a quick little diagram of what my plans are.
    Attachment 87650
    I know I spelled "Straight" wrong, like I said it was something I made quickly, lol.
    Last edited by ZACK777; 03-12-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got ya.
    "I am not made of steel. Rage...I...am made...OF RAGE!" - Colossus

2001 Bright Ralley Red Camaro Z28 M6: Pacesetter Long Tube Headers, TSP Off Road Y-pipe, Hooker catback, SLP Air Lid, stock throttle body ported to 78mm. 353 rwhp 366 rwtq untuned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12