Ordering WRX - Limited or Not?

This is a discussion on Ordering WRX - Limited or Not? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, First post as I'm about to put my order in for a WRX. Just sold my 98 Mitsu ...

Ordering WRX - Limited or Not?

Hey everyone,
    First post as I'm about to put my order in for a WRX. Just sold my 98 Mitsu GSX and finally pulling the trigger on a WRX. Anyone have a Limited and think its worth it? I love WR Blue but also want the leather seats and HID lights. So as of right now I'm set on a Spark Silver Limited, but I seem to be changing my mind every 12 hrs. Any input would be appreciated. Thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forums!

The limited was worth it for me because I wanted the leather seats and the HIDs. I didn't care too much for the satellite radio, but the other two options were what made me lean towards the limited edition. I sold my IS300 and was going to use my WRX as a daily driver so I wanted the comfort.

My fiance has a new Civic with no HIDs and the night time visibility is awful - so I knew I needed the HIDs. The $1000 premium was worth it in my case (the leather is really nice and the HIDs are great looking); I don't regret my purchase at all and love my car.
    Last edited by hieu1004; 03-09-2010 at 06:11 PM.
    Stink-eye Mob #1004

2011 SSM STi 4-Door
    2010 OBP WRX Limited 5-Door
    2001 Lexus IS300
    2001 Honda Prelude SH
    1977 Honda CVCC

Always Get what you want or you will regret it later. Thats why I went with the sti and I would be pissed at myself if I didn't looking back on it. Hardly anybody says " I went too overboard. I should have got the lesser expensive model. Break down your payments per week difference and ask yourself is that value meal at mickey D's every week worth not having what you really wanted??
    Last edited by Nigel79; 03-09-2010 at 06:16 PM.

lkn
    I got the limited and don't regret it one bit! I was disappointed when I thought premium was the only option at the time but thankfully the limited edition was released and that's what I got!

Cool Orderred a limited too

I orderred a WRX limited in the spark siliver color a couple of weeks ago. Originally I was going to go for a 2010 Mazdaspeed3, but no HIDs was a deal breaker. I've been waiting to see if they would update the US verison to the same level as the Canadian spec speed3, but it's been a year and no news. Ended up wanting something different and an interior that was a little less busy. I could see that red graphic in the seats getting old fast.

Anyhow, this will be my first Subrau. The dealer told me it would be like 8-10 weeks, and the wait is already starting to kill me. I'm just bummed I have to get a whole new set of snow tires since the rims I have that fit my 06 Mazda3s GT won't fit on the new WRX. The dealer said I could trade them in with the car, though I might not. I didn't sign anything stating that I would. The new WRX doesn't come until the end of April or early May, so I still have the option of a private sale. It only has about 55k miles on it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome aboard and Congrats on the WRX LTD.
    You made the right choose. Can't go wrong with HID.
    Also good choose on Color!
    I agree the waiting till April kind of sucks, but think of it as a month and a half away that might sound less then thinking of the number of weeks.
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

Thx for the input. I've made up my mind and I'm going to order the Limited. I took a long drive to a dealership that had just got one on their lot and checked it out. The leather quality was pretty good and comfortable. HIDs are pretty nice as well. For the $1k more I think its worth it. With my GSX sold I'll have to suffer with my old pickup until the WRX comes in...