New cali suby owner with hp increase questions sos! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New cali suby owner with hp increase questions sos! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by binjoau I found the power difference to be quite noticeable and the car pulls much stronger than ...

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    I found the power difference to be quite noticeable and the car pulls much stronger than before. Im running an 09WRX with the Perrin AP and Perrin intake. My Perrin Catback is on its way as we speak!!!

My car compared to stock is totally different plus the intake sounds great. Now a lot of people say that the intakes are a waste of money but I honestly think the car is faster with it, just be sure if you buy one to remove the excess oil!! That will clog the MAF sensor badly!
    It is a nice increase I guess I just wasn't considering 15 to 20 hp too significant of an increase. But it is definitely fun.
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any advice on new CAI?

finally can afford an intake! I'm obsessed with this car. I'm buying a Injen Cold Air Intake anyone hear anything bout them? Any pros or cons bout choosing oiled vs dry filter? Thanks guys.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Injen is crap.

Research before buying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12