2010 Blue WRX Premium ITSNOTASTATIONWAGONback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2010 Blue WRX Premium ITSNOTASTATIONWAGONback within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got my first Subaru. After my first week with it I've decided that my wife and I need to ...

2010 Blue WRX Premium ITSNOTASTATIONWAGONback

Just got my first Subaru.

After my first week with it I've decided that my wife and I need to quit our jobs and move away from the DC area, the drivers around me have me absolutely paranoid. When I had a 02 Cavalier I didn't care but now I'm a wreck. Oh well I love my car.

Pics!:

Last edited by Girion47; 02-27-2010 at 01:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the new Subaru!

Any plans for the future??

And lets see some pics!
    2009 Red WRX Sedan
    2003 Red Honda VFR
    1998 Red(ish) Regal GSX, Stage 3 Supercharged (SOLD)
    1991 Red K5 Blazer (SOLD)

pics in OP

Plans? within the next 2 weeks the dealer is installing a short shifter.

I also plan on driving my wife's 01 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro to save mileage.

Once I get it broken in(1000 miles right?) we plan on driving it to my in-laws place and do a track day with them and their porsches(07 Cayman and 07 Cayman-S).

Maybe get the vanity plate? I wanted Sonic but I can't seem to find a spelling that isn't taken, I just know someone has that on their beetle or other piece of crap like a civic.

Sounds like fun! Yeah def take it easy till 1000 miles, just to make sure. I have the short-throw on mine and I really enjoy it.

Gotta love the blue!
    2009 Red WRX Sedan
    2003 Red Honda VFR
    1998 Red(ish) Regal GSX, Stage 3 Supercharged (SOLD)
    1991 Red K5 Blazer (SOLD)

I should have gone blue

That is a beautiful car!

I just got a 2010 black one about 3 months ago. I understand what you mean about drivers around DC. I live up in Frederick and it's not so bad up here but yeah around there... watch out! I kept my 00 firebird because I am planning on moving to DC and I need a beater to get around with and I'm not trying to drive the WRX in rush hour on 495.

I dig what you did taking off the gray strip across the grille... I might just have to do that this weekend. That looks awesome.

Hope you enjoy the new ride.

I just went outside to look at my grill. Do the premiums come with a different one or did you get an aftermarket one already? Yours looks nice!

Its a Subaru brand Grille. Item number J1010FG101PG.
    2010 Blue WRX Premium
    2001 A4 1.8T Quattro
    2002 Cavalier (destroyed)

Lots of DC people on here... Looks like I signed up at the right place. Car is lookin good.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Bill View Post
    That is a beautiful car!

I just got a 2010 black one about 3 months ago. I understand what you mean about drivers around DC. I live up in Frederick and it's not so bad up here but yeah around there... watch out! I kept my 00 firebird because I am planning on moving to DC and I need a beater to get around with and I'm not trying to drive the WRX in rush hour on 495.

I dig what you did taking off the gray strip across the grille... I might just have to do that this weekend. That looks awesome.

Hope you enjoy the new ride.
    That is the Sport Mesh Grille part from Subaru. Will be installing mine in a short while.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.