Took Delivery

This is a discussion on Took Delivery within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just took delivery of my 2010 I ordered 6 weeks ago....

JT7

Took Delivery

I just took delivery of my 2010 I ordered 6 weeks ago.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Ooooo shiny.

JT7
    And 8 hours later it's filthy. Snowy crappy slush driving.

Nice!
    Stink Eye Mob 305
    2008 WRX sedan WR Blue
    2010 STi WR blue (ordered)

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats, welcome.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

why does it seem that EVERYONE gets their ordered cars much faster than me I mean mine has been almost 8 weeks and I haven't gotten a call with the VIN number or anything?? Anyways I ordered a black one as well!! CONGRATS!!
    Stink-Eye Member #83
    2010 WRX Hatch Limited, Obsidian Black Pearl with Sports Grille
    Tinted windows/tails, TurboXS CBE

nnoooo why black?

better keep that polished 24/7

very nice, i really like black, but bloody hard to keep clean :-)

JT7
    I have had a white car, it can look dirty just not from a distance. Now all I need is some dark tint, what the kids calling it these days? Murdered out?
    Plus i think black hides age better. Since I keep my cars forever...I inherited a clean car gene from my dad. He would detail friends cars just to do it. Since my Dad died a year ago I have his buddies calling me. I am tempted to do the SL55 AMG the one guy has. I will need it for a weekend, right?

Now on that order issue, I would bug the hell out of the dealer. I emailed the guy at 2 weeks and 4 weeks to make sure the sold order went through etc. Let's see, you are dropping $$. Time to make them earn a little.

When I picked it up Friday the guy doing the delivery had to tell me that they sold my car while it was still on the truck (4 days prior). Someone wanted the Black WRX and there it was. Since they had not put it in stock they put a sold tag on it. He couldn't take delivery until it was checked in. Then next day it came up sold to me when it was finally entered in. They had to call the other guy up and break the bad news to him. They did locate a Limited for him in PA that he was willing to take.