New Here
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. Just browsed through the forums and wow you guys are chock full of information. I'm looking forward to ...

New Here

Hey guys. Just browsed through the forums and wow you guys are chock full of information. I'm looking forward to being a wrx owner in the next year or so after I get out of school!
    Prospective WRX owner

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club!
    Hawk-eye Alliance #156

Oh I have one question, I'm really used to reading forums from oldest to newest, and I've been scouring the user cp for the past 5 minutes try to figure out how to reorder posts so that the original post shows up on top, then with newer posts preceding down.

I can't seem to find that option, so I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me on how I can do that? And if not, it's okay, I'll learn to deal with it, no biggie.

Thanks!

EDIT: NVM I need to learn to scroll down.
    Last edited by anonymous_; 02-23-2010 at 07:27 PM.
    Prospective WRX owner

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.