driving in dirt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

This is a discussion on driving in dirt within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok so i live in norcal in fairfield and i wanted to know if anyone knows where i can go ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15

    Talking driving in dirt

    ok so i live in norcal in fairfield and i wanted to know if anyone knows where i can go play in some dirt or enter a little rally cross i have an 02 wrx wagen that i love to drive hard and have fun or if anyone want to go out and drive sometime

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by moogoosube View Post
    ok so i live in norcal in fairfield and i wanted to know if anyone knows where i can go play in some dirt or enter a little rally cross i have an 02 wrx wagen that i love to drive hard and have fun or if anyone want to go out and drive sometime
    I live down in Morgan Hill just south of San Jose. We need to find some good spots to drive! There is a few dirt roads here but not much. I pass through your area every weekend going to Tahoe.

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeskatemike View Post
    I live down in Morgan Hill just south of San Jose. We need to find some good spots to drive! There is a few dirt roads here but not much. I pass through your area every weekend going to Tahoe.
    Im right in between you guys in San Jose. About time a thread regarding people in my area. I wonder if i've seen you guys on the roads?

  5. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by titob13 View Post
    Im right in between you guys in San Jose. About time a thread regarding people in my area. I wonder if i've seen you guys on the roads?
    Seriously huh? I have a friend down here that has a '08 WRX and another friend in Capitola that has an '03 WRX. I drive an '03 also. We should get a meet together or something... find dome back roads/dirt roads.

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    56
    Im in San Jose alot also. I go to school at West Valley. Heres some pictures of my car.. Black wheels are what i have on now with the snow tires. Gold wheels i have for the summer time.



  7. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeskatemike View Post
    Seriously huh? I have a friend down here that has a '08 WRX and another friend in Capitola that has an '03 WRX. I drive an '03 also. We should get a meet together or something... find dome back roads/dirt roads.
    So you go to the snow huh? And according to your name youre a boater too? I just went to the snow earlier this week and I'm waiting to go back to anderson this summer! you got a rack?

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by titob13 View Post
    So you go to the snow huh? And according to your name youre a boater too? I just went to the snow earlier this week and I'm waiting to go back to anderson this summer! you got a rack?
    I do go to the snow. This year im working full time and going to school full time, but get up to Tahoe just about every sunday. Haha yes I do spend ALOT of time on anderson and the delta. And no I don't have a rack... its on the list of things to do, but I can fit 3 boards and 3 people without a rack!

  9. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeskatemike View Post
    I do go to the snow. This year im working full time and going to school full time, but get up to Tahoe just about every sunday. Haha yes I do spend ALOT of time on anderson and the delta. And no I don't have a rack... its on the list of things to do, but I can fit 3 boards and 3 people without a rack!
    i made ONE trip to tahoe with 3 people and i somehow fit 3 boards in my trunk and as soon as i got back i made the investment for the rack. Ill try to get some pics up tomorrow! To the OP, we need to see some pics of your wrx too!

  10. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by titob13 View Post
    i made ONE trip to tahoe with 3 people and i somehow fit 3 boards in my trunk and as soon as i got back i made the investment for the rack. Ill try to get some pics up tomorrow! To the OP, we need to see some pics of your wrx too!
    Yeah forsure pictures all around! We should smash to Tahoe or back roads or something soon.

  11. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeskatemike View Post
    Yeah forsure pictures all around! We should smash to Tahoe or back roads or something soon.
    so ya just seeing what everyone is doing thins weekend maybe we can meat up and go play somewhere if ur down lets make it work

  12. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56
    Here's mine about a week ago in Bass Lake Ca if anybodies heard of it. Just about to take a snow trip up in Yosemite (Got a speeding ticket on the way too )




  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by titob13 View Post
    Here's mine about a week ago in Bass Lake Ca if anybodies heard of it. Just about to take a snow trip up in Yosemite (Got a speeding ticket on the way too )




    Yeeeaaahh that thing looks sick dude! Haha I know where Bass Lake is! I've been there!

  14. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by moogoosube View Post
    so ya just seeing what everyone is doing thins weekend maybe we can meat up and go play somewhere if ur down lets make it work
    Sounds fun dude.. But I work tomorrow and Tahoe Sunday!

  15. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15
    ya i think im going boreding tomaro to not to sher where but most likely siarra

  16. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56
    Thanks! I'm down to do a meetup or something but I'm too busy with work. I cant even go to the snow hardly. We need some more californians in this thread lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •