woohoo!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on woohoo! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so the wife's mazda6 was hitting the wall...my 05 camry is still going strong. wanted something that we could carry ...

woohoo!

so the wife's mazda6 was hitting the wall...my 05 camry is still going strong. wanted something that we could carry the dog in the back and future baby seats, but didn't really want a station wagon or a suv. looked at a bunch of stuff online...convinced the wife that the wrx is a practical car.

here's the kicker...she can't drive stick, so she agreed to drive the camry and we bought a wrx...which means i get to drive it every day (or most days after she learns to drive stick)! wooo! obsidian black hatchback, picking it up from the dealer tomorrow! very very excited, definitely an upgrade from my 4cyl camry.

looking forward to spending way too much time on these forums learning about my new toy. er, i mean, "our" new toy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, but your post sucks, you didn't give us pics, options, or even tell us what year it is

Enjoy the new ride.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

apologies...

2010 WRX hatchback base obsidian black
    sports grill
    media hub
    all weather mats
    cargo tray
    bumper cover

24,819 before tax, tags, etc.

pictures will come when i pick up the car tomorrow

Nice choice. I've been pondering a '10 in the back of my mind, then I have to pull myself back to reality and tell myself I've only owned my '06 for 6 months or so, half of which I was on the other side of the world.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Peachypumpkincheeks

LOL nice pick up! And way to pull the wool over the sheep's eyes! Just don't teach the wifey to drive stick, or she'll never leave the driver's seat! On the other hand, perhaps you'll end up with two scoobs stocked in your garage?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

thats a good price. what state are you at? I am looking for either the hatch wrx base or prem. I just havent seen on close by in white. congrats

I Support ClubWRX
    It is early enough if you want white, they will get you white.

OP- Congrats, welcome and enjoy!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

you mean they will special order it? I've never had to special order my cars before so I'm new to this. then my question is can i still have negotiation power if the car is not on the lot? since, they aren't stuck with the car in the 1st place how willing are they to lower the price. thanks for your help

well think of it this way, if its on the lot, and you'd like some extras included, they charge labor, the factory doesn't. plus, you don't have any idiots test driving it before you. You could be the first and only driver of the car out of the factory, beside the people that drive it out of the factory do tests, put it on off the trucks you know what i mean tho. so sometimes bargaining with them on an order can be easier. in my opinion.... wish i had ordered -_-
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

then does that mean usually pre ordered are purchase at msrp?

sorry didn't completely finish reading your reply. so its still negotiable. great.

last question, how much of an avg can i get the wrx wgn for? close to invoice?

I Support ClubWRX
    I pay invoice at most when buying new.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I'm just outside of Philadelphia, ended being around $500-$600 under invoice. Definitely not easy to find them around here, i think there were only 2 black base models in a 200 mile radius

I am awaiting delivery of my white 10' right now (should be here Saturday) as they had black on the lot to test drive but i really wanted white. They found a dealer in GA willing to send them theirs as it had what i wanted. Do not be afraid to ask for exactly what you want. If another dealer is willing to trade or just send it over they can make it happen!

hi BillJ, do you mind me asking if you paid close to invoice price?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast