In market for 10 WRX wgn
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on In market for 10 WRX wgn within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello everyone, I always wanted a subaru wrx for its power and awd. I have always purchased either toyota or ...

In market for 10 WRX wgn

hello everyone,
    I always wanted a subaru wrx for its power and awd. I have always purchased either toyota or honda. Currently I have a 05 tacoma prerunner, yup shoulda bought 4x4. Well, I am getting tired of putting on chains (rarely, in socal), gas mileage, and driving auto so I am putting the truck up for sale as a down pmt for it.
    I've checked inventory of most dealership within 500 miles and haven't found a match. Now I see the difference with looking for a subaru vs a toyota. Inventory is wayyy higher for toyo, so its going to be harder. Also I wonder how much can you usually get a wrx wgn for? Well, my experience with toyo and honda is that I can bargain them to usually at invoice or below depending on how hot the vehicle is. The tacoma was inv plus $250 since i bought the first yr model and they had shortages then.
    Well, I am hoping to get a WRX premium in satin white with as little add ons as possible. plus i have to unload the truck private sales anyways so that will give me some time.

thanks for reading,
    ed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had a hard time finding my 2010. I searched all the dealer sites within a four hour drive and nothing. Then my wife found a brand new, dealer listed 2010 on Craigslist. For some reason it hadn't made it into their system so it wasn't on the website.

I do live on the east coast - but i bought an 09 premium 5 door, satin white back in september. I have the ipod interface and the subwoofer and I paid 27,300 (or right around that). Based another offier i had, that was right around invoice. Don't over pay...make sure you get a good deal. Someone will give it to you...promise.
    2009 WRX 5 door White - "wht out"
    1998 VW Passat 1.8T Black - blown engine
    1988 Porsche 944 Black - sold
    1999 Honda CBR 600 - sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.