In market for 10 WRX wgn

This is a discussion on In market for 10 WRX wgn within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello everyone, I always wanted a subaru wrx for its power and awd. I have always purchased either toyota or ...

In market for 10 WRX wgn

hello everyone,
    I always wanted a subaru wrx for its power and awd. I have always purchased either toyota or honda. Currently I have a 05 tacoma prerunner, yup shoulda bought 4x4. Well, I am getting tired of putting on chains (rarely, in socal), gas mileage, and driving auto so I am putting the truck up for sale as a down pmt for it.
    I've checked inventory of most dealership within 500 miles and haven't found a match. Now I see the difference with looking for a subaru vs a toyota. Inventory is wayyy higher for toyo, so its going to be harder. Also I wonder how much can you usually get a wrx wgn for? Well, my experience with toyo and honda is that I can bargain them to usually at invoice or below depending on how hot the vehicle is. The tacoma was inv plus $250 since i bought the first yr model and they had shortages then.
    Well, I am hoping to get a WRX premium in satin white with as little add ons as possible. plus i have to unload the truck private sales anyways so that will give me some time.

thanks for reading,
    ed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had a hard time finding my 2010. I searched all the dealer sites within a four hour drive and nothing. Then my wife found a brand new, dealer listed 2010 on Craigslist. For some reason it hadn't made it into their system so it wasn't on the website.

I do live on the east coast - but i bought an 09 premium 5 door, satin white back in september. I have the ipod interface and the subwoofer and I paid 27,300 (or right around that). Based another offier i had, that was right around invoice. Don't over pay...make sure you get a good deal. Someone will give it to you...promise.
    2009 WRX 5 door White - "wht out"
    1998 VW Passat 1.8T Black - blown engine
    1988 Porsche 944 Black - sold
    1999 Honda CBR 600 - sold