New Owner - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on New Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by killallhumans I got it in the dark grey. Honestly I would have been happy with any color ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by killallhumans View Post
    I got it in the dark grey. Honestly I would have been happy with any color other than red. Not that the red is a bad color, just a bit flashy is all.

I took the car out for an extended drive today and was going to snap some pictures but it started pouring rain so I decided to wait. Lousy Oregon weather!

As far as all this RX-8 talk goes, I didn't realize I was opening a can of worms. Just to clarify, I loved my RX-8 and do miss it. However, I am quite pleased with my WRX and can't wait to have it fully broken in so I can really open it up.
    HEY not all Oregon is as ****ty as Portland! Southern Oregon has amazing weather!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    HEY not all Oregon is as ****ty as Portland! Southern Oregon has amazing weather!
    That is true. Portland and most of the Pacific Northwest has what I like to call, "Apocalypse Weather." It can be 95 degrees outside and then suddenly start hailing. The day I drove to the beach it was clear blue skies and then from out of nowhere turned into heavy rainfall.
    2010 WRX 5 Door
    1998 BMW 318ti
    2004 Mazda RX-8 (Sold)

Stink-Eye Mob #362436

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123