greetings

This is a discussion on greetings within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hmm..I used to be an active member on here awhile back...no ideal what my handle was then. I'm back because ...

greetings

hmm..I used to be an active member on here awhile back...no ideal what my handle was then. I'm back because I'm selling my 2002 sport wagon. 'tis a sad time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ahh well welcome back and then goodbye! ha ...

What are you selling the wagon for? As in what are you upgrading (or downgrading) to?
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

I'm selling for 14k+. I'm in no rush. I downgraded to something more practical...its an HHR LS...good gas mpg, better cargo room, with roughly the same dimensions. I can't wait to get a new project car.

hey good for you! I hope you got some good rebates on your HHR (if you got it new)... You can get up to 4k in cash off the top at the least... 2k for immediate rebate 1k in incentive and another 1k if you say you own a scion Toyota or lexus
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

I Support ClubWRX
    Keep the wagon for a project car.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Well to answer you both, the WRX is a liability. It's value is too high and my insurance company would probably want to take out my kneecaps, or just refuse to pay for anything. Besides I bought it as an investment, and so that is what it is.

My HHR LS I bought for like 11k...gently used. I mean like 10k miles on it with 100k warranty. And it looks like a retro hearse, so at least its aesthetically pleasing. :P

I will have $ left over to get the kind of project car I *love* 80's muscle car beater. Project car to me = under 3k.