Flipped posts?

This is a discussion on Flipped posts? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; When i view a thread when i'm logged in the first post seems to be at the very end of ...

Flipped posts?

When i view a thread when i'm logged in the first post seems to be at the very end of that thread, but when i'm logged out it's totally normal....i figured this to be a noob question, but is there a setting for that or something? seems kinda random to me
    A.K.A. The Stig

"Some say, if he caught fire he would burn for 1000 days, and that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring....all we know is, he's called The Stig" - Top Gear

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I noticed the same thing... but you can change it.

Up at the top go to User CP / Edit Options / Thread Display Mode and change it to Linear - Oldest First
    91 Legacy <= rebuilding
    09 WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    You may want to explore the links in my signature.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Alright, cool, i fixed it. That was just the weirdest thing....never seen that before =P
    A.K.A. The Stig

"Some say, if he caught fire he would burn for 1000 days, and that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring....all we know is, he's called The Stig" - Top Gear