Questions about potential 2010 WRX Purchase - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Questions about potential 2010 WRX Purchase within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was able to trade my 06 STi they would give me 19500 for it toward 2010 STI 300$ /m ...

i was able to trade my 06 STi they would give me 19500 for it toward 2010 STI
    300$ /m
    but so far paid cash for all my cars and the idea of a payment wasn't in my best interest trying to put money away for a house in the next 2 years and with the risk of unemployment at a high not taking chances
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Colin McRae
    "If in doubt, flat out." - Colin McRae
    Hawk-eye Alliance #999 06 0bp STi stage 2

"one of those newfangled 4 door 4WD rally car things from Japan that can launch a car from a dead stop like it was shot from a cannon" - unknown

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

JT7
    Woot! Dealer just called me. it's in! Only took 5 weeks. I really expected 12.

I thought I wasted a lot of time before on this site.....

Congrats. So WRX Premium hatch. what color did you get? When you order, do you have to put a deposit or actual down pmt for it? Did you get it for the under invoice? Lowest I could find is $200 over invoice.

I probably will have to order mine also. I'm thinking WRX base, White, and short shifter.

JT7
    Premium Hatch, Obsidian Black with short shifter, armrest and mirror w home link.

I put $500 down to write the sales order in January.

I got it for almost 1200.00 under invoice. MSRP $29,859. with a $3,131 discount for an out the door $26,728. Add tax and license but no hidden dealer prep fees like I was expecting.

wrx

Quote Originally Posted by JT7 View Post
    I am in the Milwaukee ares 2010's are harder to come by - especially the hatch. None that I wanted in (options) within 300 miles. So I ordered a WRX premium over a month ago and still waiting. Got some crazy deal that was 3400 under sticker and over 1000 under invoice (based on various sources). There are a few Subaru dealers in the area and no one would match that price.

I have to imaging there will be fewer 2010's as production for that model year is winding down.
    Problem is with the cash for clunkers that was going on, they stopped producing wrx models in order to catch back up with inventory on the other models which were popular during this time. They aren't making many wrx models including the hatch for a few more months from what i heard. They are extremely hard to come by and if you plan on buying one you're looking at ordering it from subaru or just waiting till mid-late april and may until the wagon 10's are being manufactured more frequently. That is my problem too. I am looking to buy a wagon but i don't want to pay too much for it because they aren't making many of them right now so i'm just saving up my extra cash and waiting around till prob may and having all summer to have fun with it and get it ready for winter next year. **prays for a snowy winter next year**

Quote Originally Posted by JT7 View Post
    Woot! Dealer just called me. it's in! Only took 5 weeks. I really expected 12.

I thought I wasted a lot of time before on this site.....
    5 weeks thats good to hear, friday will be 5 weeks since I ordered my sti. I am all over the milwaukee area I'll have to look out for you. What dealership did you get it from?
    Stink Eye Mob 305
    2008 WRX sedan WR Blue
    2010 STi WR blue (ordered)

JT7
    I got it from Wilde in Waukesha.

Did you ever notice that once you get a car, you seem to notice them on the road way more than you did before? Even cars I no longer own, I seem to spot more often. The older it gets the more interesting it is to see how they are holding up.

Depends on where you are in Milwaukee. "If" I let my wife take it to work you may see it as far south as Franklin, otherwise I am only in Milwaukee a few times a month. I will be on the look out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12