Introduction of Bugichic - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

This is a discussion on Introduction of Bugichic within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BuGiChiC Thank you very much! I try not to think about how much time and money i ...

  1. #31

    Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

    WRXie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,044
    Quote Originally Posted by BuGiChiC View Post
    Thank you very much! I try not to think about how much time and money i have put into the car haha between my car and my horse thats basically where alllll my money goes lol
    Hahah. Well you've spent it very well She really looks good.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze


    Bugeye Mafia #216

    High Mileage Club

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Registered User BuGiChiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    Hahah. Well you've spent it very well She really looks good.
    Thanks allot hun i appreciate it
    -Sarah-

    02 Hybrid STI

  4. #33

    Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

    WRXie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,044
    You're welcome.

    I do believe the guys would like it if you post here too lol .. What the frick does everyone look like Thread
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze


    Bugeye Mafia #216

    High Mileage Club

  5. #34
    Registered User JoeMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by BuGiChiC View Post
    No sorry the only time i ever go to jersey is in the summer for english town
    ahh true. i was at some girls party and there was a white bugeye there and i asked whose it was and she said it was her friends sarahs, but i only saw the back so i figured id ask
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

  6. #35
    Registered User BuGiChiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    You're welcome.

    I do believe the guys would like it if you post here too lol .. What the frick does everyone look like Thread
    Lol ok i will thanks lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    ahh true. i was at some girls party and there was a white bugeye there and i asked whose it was and she said it was her friends sarahs, but i only saw the back so i figured id ask
    Haha wow whats the chance of that.
    -Sarah-

    02 Hybrid STI

  7. #36
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,522
    I Support ClubWRX
    I vote stock hood or 2.5rs painted carbon.

    Wheels!

    and if it were mine I wouldnt have mudflaps... But Im crazy because my paint is flawless


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  8. #37
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,522
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    You're welcome.

    I do believe the guys would like it if you post here too lol .. What the frick does everyone look like Thread
    we would appreciate you not making us look tooooo much like leg humpers...


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  9. #38
    Registered User BuGiChiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    we would appreciate you not making us look tooooo much like leg humpers...
    Lol i dont think i will have to worry about that much

    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    I vote stock hood or 2.5rs painted carbon.

    Wheels!

    and if it were mine I wouldnt have mudflaps... But Im crazy because my paint is flawless
    I love my mudflaps, they actually help allot with keeping the car clean too. I go out east to the hamptons and the roads are dirt with big ass pebbles. That is the reason i got them originally. Too each is own

    As for wheels.. that is just something else i have been putting off till i got a bunch of the motor mods done. So spring time baby!
    -Sarah-

    02 Hybrid STI

  10. #39
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,310
    Nice! I think I have seen your subie before....I live in central pa though...hmm. Welcome!!

    So my welcome thread only had like 3 replies...interesting...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

  11. #40
    Registered User Stitches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    103
    Nice Buggie; not my style but clean. How much you dropped into it so far?

  12. #41
    Registered User JoeMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by BuGiChiC View Post



    Haha wow whats the chance of that.
    haha very small, thats why i couldn't not ask. that is one good looking car, but may i ask why you went with stock 05 wheels and not different wheels?
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

  13. #42
    Registered User BuGiChiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Nice! I think I have seen your subie before....I live in central pa though...hmm. Welcome!!

    So my welcome thread only had like 3 replies...interesting...
    Haha thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
    Nice Buggie; not my style but clean. How much you dropped into it so far?
    Thanks .. to each is own. I really try not to think about it to tell you the truth but if i had to throw a number out there id prob say 18g

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    haha very small, thats why i couldn't not ask. that is one good looking car, but may i ask why you went with stock 05 wheels and not different wheels?
    I have been dumping all my money into the motor. spring i should have some new shoes on her.
    -Sarah-

    02 Hybrid STI

  14. #43
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,310
    So where you by any chance at STPR in June last year...maybe thats where I saw you're car? Then again, there was so many Subie's there maybe I just saw one like yours!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

  15. #44
    Registered User CJ05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Juarez Mexico (aka El Paso TX)
    Posts
    1,178
    One of the best looking bugeye's I've seen in a while! Kinda makes me miss mine.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

  16. #45
    Registered User BuGiChiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    So where you by any chance at STPR in June last year...maybe thats where I saw you're car? Then again, there was so many Subie's there maybe I just saw one like yours!
    Nope sorry cant say i was.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ05 View Post
    One of the best looking bugeye's I've seen in a while! Kinda makes me miss mine.
    Thank you very much! Im glad you like my car
    -Sarah-

    02 Hybrid STI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •