Brand new to subies, questions

This is a discussion on Brand new to subies, questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone, im blessedWRX im 18 years old and im just starting to get into subies, ive been looking for ...

Thumbs up Brand new to subies, questions

hey everyone, im blessedWRX im 18 years old and im just starting to get into subies, ive been looking for a car for 10k or under for awhile now and ive been looking through 240's, older supras etc.. but ive seen acouple wrx's in my area and they make my jaw drop, obviously i'd love an sti but i dont have the money, i found a wrx in the area for sale ill post the link up and maybe you guys can give some opinions, i know 10k isnt much but theres always hope, i had a dream the other night i was pulling on a 97 Limited Edition supra... don't laugh, all i remember is that i had individa exhaust and a tune lol

heres the link
    Cars for Sale: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan in Miramar, FL 33023: Sedan Details - 273726615 - AutoTrader.com

sorry for the long post, all answers are really appreciated thanks - blessed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nothing wrong with having dreams kid and lucky for you the wrx can be cheap as well way under 10k if you look right and you could be pulling on that car in your dreams in no time.
    2002 WRX--Stage 4
    Tuned by TurboXS

Quote Originally Posted by kbrok View Post
    nothing wrong with having dreams kid and lucky for you the wrx can be cheap as well way under 10k if you look right and you could be pulling on that car in your dreams in no time.
    i really appreciate what you just said man, you just got my hopes up big time

no prob
    2002 WRX--Stage 4
    Tuned by TurboXS

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i would get the car inspected but from what i can tell it looks completely stock, clean & very well taken care of!

also- before you dive into buying a wrx DEFINITELY call your insurance company if you havent already. i'd hate to see you spend your money on the car just to find out your insurance will be $300 a month :]

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+1 on the insurance. That particular rex does look like it has been taken care of--minus the painted calipers, which are little eh. But get a CarFax on it, also ask for the service records.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedWRX View Post
    i had a dream the other night i was pulling on a 97 Limited Edition supra... don't laugh, all i remember is that i had individa exhaust and a tune lol
    That Sup was just an NA with an LE badge lol.
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook