Dreams do come true!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dreams do come true! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've wanted a WRX since I was about 12, and every time I see one I jokingly ask the owner ...

Dreams do come true!

I've wanted a WRX since I was about 12, and every time I see one I jokingly ask the owner about it, and this Sunday I went over to my friend's house to watch the Saints game, there was a blue WRX parked out front. I walked in and turns out my friend is trying to unload it after losing his job. 2007 WRX with 44k miles on it for 16,000 with a stage 2 clutch and tinted windows.

I'm taking it in this week to get everything checked out, particularly compression tests because I would be the fourth owner. I've checked out the history report, and it's clean except for minor accident in 2007 where the driver re-ended someone, so the front bumper has been replaced. Everything else is original to the car.

I've read through the stickies on buying a used WRX, but are there any particular things I should look out for? Particularly considering this is the third owner and the only upgrade being the clutch kind of throws me off... Is that worth concern?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Yay for dreams coming true!
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

and so do nightmares, I feel sorry for the dude who lost his job and his rex

I Support ClubWRX
    Hopefully this WRX is all clear and you can have her.
    Go dreams coming true!
    LOL, I had to say it.
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

Woah! fourth owner in 3 years Congrats at the chance at fulfilling your dream...too bad I cant say the same for the vikes after the saints game.

the saints game was great, i was the only one rooting or em lmao

but congrats dude, its such a great thing for wanting a car for so long and finally getting it, congrats my man!
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.