2002 WRX New to me and need some advise please
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX New to me and need some advise please within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; New member, and proud new owner of a 2003 WRX. The only upgrades that have been done to the car ...

2002 WRX New to me and need some advise please

New member, and proud new owner of a 2003 WRX. The only upgrades that have been done to the car (by previous owner) are exaust and it has been lowered. Just wondering if skid plates would be worth it to help protect the undercarriage even if I don't plan on taking my subie off the pavement? Also what upgrades would be the standard to get the most out of my all but stock car? Thanks
    Last edited by itallbecomesu; 01-23-2010 at 08:25 PM.
    I don't care if you are black, white, purple, green, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, hippie, cop, bum, admin, user, English, Irish, French, Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, indian, cowboy, tall, short, fat, skinny, emo, punk, mod, rocker, straight, gay, lesbian, jock, nerd, geek, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent, driver, pedestrian, or bicyclist, either you're an A-hole or you're not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forums.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Get some engine management and an aftermarket uppipe.

Quote Originally Posted by OliverJames View Post
    Get some engine management and an aftermarket uppipe.
    Yeah, the exaust has already been done, with a full 3 inch straight pipe catless. And the ECU has a stage 2 tune done already.
    Last edited by itallbecomesu; 02-02-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    I don't care if you are black, white, purple, green, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, hippie, cop, bum, admin, user, English, Irish, French, Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, indian, cowboy, tall, short, fat, skinny, emo, punk, mod, rocker, straight, gay, lesbian, jock, nerd, geek, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent, driver, pedestrian, or bicyclist, either you're an A-hole or you're not.

nice!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.