'10 rex - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on '10 rex within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome to the forums!! Yeah the summers are dangerous!!!!!!! Get them changed asap! Car looks awesome!...

Welcome to the forums!! Yeah the summers are dangerous!!!!!!!

Get them changed asap!

Car looks awesome!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

technically i didnt go with specific
    'winter" tires i just bought some goodyear eagle F1 all season soirt performance tires, and let me tell you they are great tires, they even have this little pip on the edge of the tire going over the rim to protect the rims from curb rash even tho i havent hot any curbs yet, grreat tires
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

If you do this and are looking to sell your summer tires I would be interested!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoroREX View Post
    **** Subaru. Why would they put summer tires on an all-wheel drive car? especially in the northeast. ****ing stupid, at least put some ****ing all-seasons on there. ****
    one of the reasons I am waiting until may to pick my subie up from the dealer

**** Subaru. Why would they put summer tires on an all-wheel drive car? especially in the northeast. ****ing stupid, at least put some ****ing all-seasons on there. ****
    I like that they put the summers on the car. That way I have proper summer tires and some proper winters.

All Seasons= all fail

Quote Originally Posted by thestig2284 View Post
    I like that they put the summers on the car. That way I have proper summer tires and some proper winters.

All Seasons= all fail

i love my all seasons much cheaper than blizzaks not as perfect as them but still great for snow use they are rated at an 8 of 10 for snow driving
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

I had the EXACT same thought yesterday. Those stock Dunlop tires are completely useless. Just get yourself a set of Blizzaks and you'll be set all year round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12