jus got an 03 bug eye, need some opinions!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on jus got an 03 bug eye, need some opinions! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; jus got an 03 bugeye, wrb, pretty much stock, has turboback and a boost controler, stage 2 clutch and 10lb ...

Thumbs up jus got an 03 bug eye, need some opinions!

jus got an 03 bugeye, wrb, pretty much stock, has turboback and a boost controler, stage 2 clutch and 10lb flywheel, new boost gauge, and just got new drags and new toyos. I was seeing what the best mods i could do for a good price, im 18 and still in school so price is a little bit of a problem. i had a 2001 S2k before this and i really like the wrx. ill post some pics as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrxxxxx.jpg   subaruuuu.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks good. You'll probably want to install a catless uppipe and some form of EM (like AccessPort, UTEC, etc).
    Also, read this... lots and lots of useful information here....
    Hey everybody new to the forum: READ THIS! - NASIOC
    and
    Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

yeah i forgot that, it has the catless uppipe.

and with the EM what would be the best route to go, most efective and best for my wallet hah thanks for the help

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by J_hurd42 View Post
    and with the EM what would be the best route to go, most efective and best for my wallet hah thanks for the help
    Engine Management FAQ: Read if you are thinking of buying one! - NASIOC

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Speaking of EM systems

Hi all...

Got a question regarding the TurboXS UTEC EM. I installed this on my 03 WRX shortly after purchasing the car. I'm quite impressed with it, running only generic maps. I'm not very savy on transmissions and wanted to know if the launch control features of the UTEC can be used on an automatic tranny. If so, how do I go about setting it up? Other than the EM, I have most of the usual upgrades (borla exhaust header, new BOV, catless up/downpipes, borla exhaust, AEM air intake)

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by relic74 View Post
    Hi all...

Got a question regarding the TurboXS UTEC EM. I installed this on my 03 WRX shortly after purchasing the car. I'm quite impressed with it, running only generic maps. I'm not very savy on transmissions and wanted to know if the launch control features of the UTEC can be used on an automatic tranny. If so, how do I go about setting it up? Other than the EM, I have most of the usual upgrades (borla exhaust header, new BOV, catless up/downpipes, borla exhaust, AEM air intake)
    hey welcome to the club. please make sure you make your own thread. this is j_hurds intro thread & you're kinda jackin' it.

here is where you need to post this:
    Tuning: Electronic Engine Management - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.