NOOB checking in here!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NOOB checking in here! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey yall just thought id drop in and say hi! Im looking to sell my car finally and finally move ...

Thumbs up NOOB checking in here!

Hey yall just thought id drop in and say hi! Im looking to sell my car finally and finally move into the AWD world! FWD just isnt cutting it for me anymore, and the obnoxious wheelspin got old! Looking to get into a 2006 WRX. my current whip is a 2002 Acura RSX Type-S with all the bells n whistles.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yay another fellow Acura owner lol. Welcome to the site and good luck with the search!
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

Welcome to the site! I completely understand your concerns with FWD. People with 2WD cars just don't understand how convenient 4 wheel power really is until they actually get to use it. From the looks of your DN I'd have to guess you hail from the east coast--I grew up in Maryland and we got hit with snow and ice alllllll the time. That all wheel drive will do you good. Mine just today pulled me through 7 inches of powder without any hesitation at all. Welcome to the AWD lifestyle.
    Wow, this car rocks.

I live on the autobahns of Germany

Ravens for life.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Welcome to the forums. RSX Type-S with "all the bells and whistles..."? Turbo'd too?
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by pdrpowerofWRX View Post
    Welcome to the forums. RSX Type-S with "all the bells and whistles..."? Turbo'd too?
    Well I bought everything to turbo it then the motor blew and i had to throw in a new one lol

Quote Originally Posted by pepper06 View Post
    Welcome to the site! I completely understand your concerns with FWD. People with 2WD cars just don't understand how convenient 4 wheel power really is until they actually get to use it. From the looks of your DN I'd have to guess you hail from the east coast--I grew up in Maryland and we got hit with snow and ice alllllll the time. That all wheel drive will do you good. Mine just today pulled me through 7 inches of powder without any hesitation at all. Welcome to the AWD lifestyle.
    I know! I drove my cousins legacy and fell in love with the AWD. n yeah the good ole northeast, and my car doesn't even drive in an inch, just wheel spin. Thanks guys!

hi and welcome. i dont post here that much, but there is a plethora of good information and good peeps here.
    // 2007 Satin White Pearl WRX //

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club.

whenever you get your subie- please dont call it your whip.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    welcome to the club.

whenever you get your subie- please dont call it your whip.
    +1

Welcome to the club!!!
    Noah | Bugeye Mafia #301

02 MBP WRX Wagon "Annabelle"

Quote Originally Posted by frypod View Post
    +1

Welcome to the club!!!
    hahaha, ill try to remember that lol

looking for an 06 wrx! lmk if you guys know of any forsale!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.