watup peeps.

This is a discussion on watup peeps. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi, i am unfortunately not a subie owner.. but i am a car enthusiast... I have a slow ass tiburon ...

watup peeps.

hi, i am unfortunately not a subie owner.. but i am a car enthusiast... I have a slow ass tiburon but i love her cause she was my first car that i really did any work to and learned most everything i know about working on cars on this one.. with the help of a good friend. anyways, just joined this site because my friend is on here and he wanted me to so i could maybe hit some meets with him in his subie... besides its always good to learn more about other cars.
    -Kitty

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to ClubWRX!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase View Post
    Welcome to ClubWRX!
    thanks! ive always been around subarus ever since i got into cars, just never had one myself, so it should be fun learning about em.

Welcome. Here in Maine, there's lots of used Subarus in pretty good shape. If you are looking, and can't find one there, let me know.

Otherwise, this IS a good place to learn about cars, as is North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    where in LI are you? i was raised in shirley/mastic beach

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

<< Here for the leg hump
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Welcome

<< Here for the leg hump
    lol of course.. there had to be at least one...
    anyways.. i know you all probably think its super lame, but here's a couple pics of my car:

and the system

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty
    lol of course.. there had to be at least one...
    anyways.. i know you all probably think its super lame, but here's a couple pics of my car:
    Dez (wrxtreme06) has been around for a long time, and we still leg hump her - it just goes with the territory

Why super lame? You're proud of what you've done with your vehicle. I see tinted tails, catback, wheels (painted stockers?), and sound system upgrades - what else is done to it? I know nothing about those cars other than the fact that my DB neighbor has one

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    just joined this site because my friend is on here and he wanted me
    Did he now...
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Welcome to the forums. Nice looking Tiburon, could stand to be lowered a bit though.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Dez (wrxtreme06) has been around for a long time, and we still leg hump her - it just goes with the territory

Why super lame? You're proud of what you've done with your vehicle. I see tinted tails, catback, wheels (painted stockers?), and sound system upgrades - what else is done to it? I know nothing about those cars other than the fact that my DB neighbor has one
    well actually, i am really proud of my car, i learned everything i know on that car pretty much.. i have an exedy clutch and fidanza lw flywheel, injen CAI, custom single 2.25 exhaust straight back from the headers, front strut bar, painted stockers, gauges for looks lol, some lighting on the inside like leds in the doors, 8k hids in the headlights, my system is 2 12" pioneer champion series subs with an alpine amp and some crap headunit i got at walmart, lol. im not really too concerned with brand name headunits as long as i can plug my ipod in. ummmmm.. i tinted the tails and painted the stockers and also customized the rear bumper as it is usually made for a stock crappy dual exhaust so we used a dremel to cut off the diffuser from it. i wanna still get headers and lower her and eventually look into a supercharger setup but ive been really hard on cash so still working on that.
    i love going to the track though. i went with my bf last summer and it was a blast, i only run a 15.6 but thats not bad in a basically stock 170 hp fwd car i think. eventually ill get something else but i love my lil tib for now.

anyways my friend thats on here is "sti in ur eye" or something like that lol. he's like my best friend and told me to get on here because we were both on the tiburon forum together cause he has a tiburon as well as the subie and we go to a lot of meets together and are in the same car club.

I Support ClubWRX
    well actually, i am really proud of my car, i learned everything i know on that car pretty much.. i have an exedy clutch and fidanza lw flywheel, injen CAI, custom single 2.25 exhaust straight back from the headers, front strut bar, painted stockers, gauges for looks lol, some lighting on the inside like leds in the doors, 8k hids in the headlights, my system is 2 12" pioneer champion series subs with an alpine amp and some crap headunit i got at walmart, lol. im not really too concerned with brand name headunits as long as i can plug my ipod in. ummmmm.. i tinted the tails and painted the stockers and also customized the rear bumper as it is usually made for a stock crappy dual exhaust so we used a dremel to cut off the diffuser from it. i wanna still get headers and lower her and eventually look into a supercharger setup but ive been really hard on cash so still working on that.
    i love going to the track though. i went with my bf last summer and it was a blast, i only run a 15.6 but thats not bad in a basically stock 170 hp fwd car i think. eventually ill get something else but i love my lil tib for now.
    Sounds as though you've customized it quite a bit

UNYSOC

Sounds as though you've customized it quite a bit
    lol yeah i enjoy it.. i got into cars about 2 years ago and i fell in love <3 its an expensive hobby but whenever you get a new part its like the best feeling ever to install and test drive lol

I Support ClubWRX
    lol yeah i enjoy it.. i got into cars about 2 years ago and i fell in love <3 its an expensive hobby but whenever you get a new part its like the best feeling ever to install and test drive lol
    It's even more expensive when you buy a bunch of parts, you don't have a heated garage to install them, and they sit collecting dust in your bedroom (can't reap the benefits of them) - not that I'm speaking from experience or anything

UNYSOC

It's even more expensive when you buy a bunch of parts, you don't have a heated garage to install them, and they sit collecting dust in your bedroom (can't reap the benefits of them) - not that I'm speaking from experience or anything
    lol.. im me and my man are crazy.. we install parts even when its like 20 degrees outside, lmfao.. i remember when we did the bumper.. he finally told me to go inside and warm up while he put it back on because he could tell i couldnt feel my fingers or toes at all.